Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A poll about the weather station update

Would you like to see GI remove the Wather Station update from Airport City?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
No, the idea behind the Weather Station is okay. They do need to adjust the drop rates for the weather flight items to make it more favourable. Maybe take the new bonuses out of the Mystery Bonus chests as well...

Oh, are you sure you drank coffee? ;):D:sorry::LOL:
download.png

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Sorry for the spelling mistake in the title. I blame that on weak coffee this morning. (Grin)
Are these words pronounced the same in your dialect? As soon as I saw your spelling error I headed online to research the pronunciation of these words in different dialects. In my speech they don't even have the same number of syllables!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Weather is spelled the same in Canada as in the USA. However up in Canada it is COLOUR and NEIGHBOUR instead of COLOR and NEIGHBOR. We also spell centre instead of center. That's all I can think of for spelling differences. (Grin)

As for weather items, I am having zero luck getting what I need for any of my blocked destination sites. Instead of gifts from neighbors, they should come from guest planes. We also need more people to vote as we have a 3 way tie right now.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Weather is spelled the same in Canada as in the USA. However up in Canada it is COLOUR and NEIGHBOUR instead of COLOR and NEIGHBOR. We also spell centre instead of center. That's all I can think of for spelling differences. (Grin)

As for weather items, I am having zero luck getting what I need for any of my blocked destination sites. Instead of gifts from neighbors, they should come from guest planes. We also need more people to vote as we have a 3 way tie right now.
Send me a neighbour request and i can send you an ice detector

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
No, the idea behind the Weather Station is okay. They do need to adjust the drop rates for the weather flight items to make it more favourable. Maybe take the new bonuses out of the Mystery Bonus chests as well..

Exactly! Not a bad idea in theort, but dumping those bonuses in the mystery boxes is just a crap thing to do!! Already hard enough to get any goodies out of them!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
tazo94
Exactly! Not a bad idea in theort, but dumping those bonuses in the mystery boxes is just a crap thing to do!! Already hard enough to get any goodies out of them!!
Tazo94
Been looking for people who trade more all my friends never send stuff back on here haha

Boba Fett 132

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
OBX419
I made a request with GI to get rid of the weather feature because for the first time in four years as a daily player, it has taken away some enjoyment of the game for me. They said that it's part of the game and here to stay. It seems like a touch of strong armed robbery to me. You either have to fiddle around trying to get a part to beat the weather or pay for AC cash to buy one. I pointed out that real weather systems move on eventually so maybe a compromise here wou

Concept of weather is okay. Brings a little reality and challenge to the game. But at the moment it is acting just like a way for the company to make money. Funny thing is if your station gets a weather issue and you use one of the items like tesla to fly, then instantly the weather issue is gone. How come? VIP passenger, veteran pilot etc is understandable. They are one off scenarios. But how can a thunderstorm disappear completely in 1 minute? "Wait let me check, yes he has bought a Tesla for 3 Greens, No more thunder storms"

Speaking from my heart this is the first time i am disappointed since the last 4 months i started to play the game. As it is mentioned here, the weather condition should go in 4-6 hours, and the weather item drops should be frequent. I never got any weather items from the flight drops so far. All of them gifts. My weekly alliance mission was stuck for almost 1.5 days because i didn't had a tesla thingie.

A Robbie Airport

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
A Robbie Airport
Username
A Robbie Airport

That is what is surprising, plenty of gifts coming in but almost none are weather related. The destination should have the bad event clear up after 6 hours or so.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Concept of weather is okay. Brings a little reality and challenge to the game. But at the moment it is acting just like a way for the company to make money. Funny thing is if your station gets a weather issue and you use one of the items like tesla to fly, then instantly the weather issue is gone. How come? VIP passenger, veteran pilot etc is understandable. They are one off scenarios. But how can a thunderstorm disappear completely in 1 minute? "Wait let me check, yes he has bought a Tesla for 3 Greens, No more thunder storms"

Speaking from my heart this is the first time i am disappointed since the last 4 months i started to play the game. As it is mentioned here, the weather condition should go in 4-6 hours, and the weather item drops should be frequent. I never got any weather items from the flight drops so far. All of them gifts. My weekly alliance mission was stuck for almost 1.5 days because i didn't had a tesla thingie.
I concur with being disappointed for the first time since playing. I need a stabilizer and I can't even fly to the country I need to get it from. This is an alliance mission also and I have been stuck for 2 days because I refuse to use greenies for these weather conditions. The one time I did the sMe weather condition was back after 3 flights.

Top Bottom