Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A few questions for iPhone/iPad users

Device
  1. iPad
Hi Dave, I don't play on the iPhone so I cannot answer your first question. I do think a daily thread is needed as it is great to interact with others but when the list is long it takes time to get to the latest entries. I still play My Clinic by the same people and it has a built in "wall" for people to leave messages, that would be good idea too. Debbie

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Would anyone know if this game works on an iPod Touch? My son is trying to play but the game craps out each time he loads it and he's reinstalled it at least 10 times.

It almost depends on activity. Right now a daily thread does not seem to be needed. Looking at the current page and the previous page almost always let's you catch up on haves/needs. If it grows 3 pages a day then I would say do a daily, but i dont think we are there yet.

I play on IPAD, so can't answer IPhone question.

Device
  1. iPad
Dave,
Yes, iPhone and iPad versions appear to be different. I created an account on my wife's iPad and tried to add my iPhone account as a friend and vice versa. The friend request just sits in the "waiting acceptance" state. Then when you try and visit the person's airport whilst it's pending you get a message saying that it's not possible as they're using a different version. A bit annoying to be honest!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Same here. I started Airport City on my iPhone to go along with my iPad Airport City HD but could not establish neighbor connects between them. I had thought I could play my same account on both (like Dragonvale) but that didn't happen either. Tom

Hello,
I am level 20, willing to trade what I can.
I need textbook, whiteboard, wide angle binoculers, do not disturb, bath towel, diposable shampoo, all inclusive bracelet.
My username is Capt. Jeff
How to I locate my trading code?
Using IPad.
Thanks,

Hello Dave,

May I sugest that you create a topic that inform the members about the items that can not be traded between the neighbors? I think that the Ergonomic Chair and the Defrosters are among that items, but I'm not sure.

(sorry for this post, but I tryed to send you a PM unsuccessfully...)

txs

Top Bottom