Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A City to Remember

HP-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ukrng
Username
HP-
Does anyone know is there any way to complete the mission where you have to take a screenshot of your airport and publish it on facebook, if you don't have account on facebook? Or am I the only one who doesn't have facebook?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Nobody is saying that you need to use ur real name to make a facebook account... Make a free emailadres, join facebook like ali baba.
Problem solved.

Device
  1. Android
HP I have FB and have tried 3x to complete the mission and it hasn't worked for me, so what I am saying even if you do create a fake account for gaming purposes, the quest is glitchy. By thw way you'll need an email to create the account- keep that in mind of course you can create a fake email too. Good Luck

Device
  1. Android
I completed this task by taking picture and saving it to the phone. I remember it gave me that option......I think after I took a few pictures.

sorry I don't remember the specifics, but somewhere it gave me the option of saving the picture to the phone (maybe when I had it in airplane mode????)

good luck,

jimmy21

Top Bottom