Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.7 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I have not had time to read through all the post above, so If this has been brought up already I apologize. I did look at all the posted pictures though. :cool::D

I expected to see all the locations for this quest highlighted, but when I did not I just made the cities my favorites. Not a big deal.

I selected a Jumbo for a flight and did not see the heart icon at top. I selected a Hawk flight, no favorite flights either, So, I checked all the planes and the icon is now not working at the top. Not a big deal, just a little short cut that i used in the past.

As a programmer myself, I have found that for every bug I fix two more show up. So, for job security sake, I always loved fixing bugs. Also some bugs I just plain liked and left them as my signature.

View attachment 23421

Yeah, I've found it myself, too: if you use 'search', the flight tabs start to act weird.
I hate it when things break down that were supposedly not touched by anyone in months...

Thanks everyone who took time to report issues yesterday, we've fixed those that could be fixed immediately, and the rest is going to be fixed in upcoming December and January updates.

Last edited:

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Hm, not sure if it works that way (i.e. drop rate is server-side, as I haven't updated the game app), but did GI just decrease the drop rate of mugs from flights (specifically Washington DC)? I got loads of them up until a few hours ago, now suddenly they seem to be largely absent. Not the largest sample size, but enough to be curious.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hm, not sure if it works that way (i.e. drop rate is server-side, as I haven't updated the game app), but did GI just decrease the drop rate of mugs from flights (specifically Washington DC)? I got loads of them up until a few hours ago, now suddenly they seem to be largely absent. Not the largest sample size, but enough to be curious.

We decrease the drop rate of mugs every time someone on the internet says something like 'I've got a mug, what a lucky day!'
We increase the drop rate of mugs every time someone on the internet says he/she flew the whole fleet and got no drops.
If a special event is live for a day and there're no drop-related comments yet, we decrease the drop rate of one of the collectibles, so there're always 4 out of 5 needed.

This way Airport City and our evil reputation live on for decades to come.

Okay, seriously, nobody changes drop rates after the release except for the obvious bug fixes. Game design team usually has time to figure out those numbers before an update is live.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You want more mugs? Gotta fly big! 💪 . Larger flights favor mug drops, while smaller planes have better snowflake rates. The idea is to use the entire fleet to complete your goal of the event, unless you only care about one thing over the other.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I'm sure it is my imagination, but I swear the drop rate decrease about 2/3 of the way through an event. Then comes the $4.99 7 "Tea sets" for the price of one sale.

Now here are the questions I really, really, want the answers for. 10,000 snow flakes equal how many inches or feet (or meters) of snow? Have the developers thought of having airport delays for snow storm, similar to those for volcanoes during the summer event? How about snarling the airports up with a blizzard during the Christmas / New Years rush? Also have "Vouchers" drop from your neighbors different type of hotels, guest house, country manors where all the travelers are stuck? Oh yeah, and make sure the guest planes that make it through the storms drop "vouchers" too.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I'm sure it is my imagination, but I swear the drop rate decrease about 2/3 of the way through an event. Then comes the $4.99 7 "Tea sets" for the price of one sale.

Now here are the questions I really, really, want the answers for. 10,000 snow flakes equal how many inches or feet (or meters) of snow? Have the developers thought of having airport delays for snow storm, similar to those for volcanoes during the summer event? How about snarling the airports up with a blizzard during the Christmas / New Years rush? Also have "Vouchers" drop from your neighbors different type of hotels, guest house, country manors where all the travelers are stuck? Oh yeah, and make sure the guest planes that make it through the storms drop "vouchers" too.

Don't forget that in Christmas in general and in such an event, the coins drop is much higher... 😉

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I assume it has not gone unnoticed that Flights to Washington and LA only drop "Seldom"
Flights to Paris, Shanghai, Delhi, Capetown, Oslo, & Kansas drop "often"

Regards
Harcourt
But that's just it....I believe it has gone unnoticed by some. Getting mugs should not be an issue in this event. Matter of fact, compared to years past, the event is easier now, since you can get all mugs from all flights instead of mugs tied to specific destinations. The real challenge is getting the 10k snowflakes

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Well at least the Mystery Building you have a chance every 25 consecutive playing days; eventually you will get one. The planetarium has more odds stacked against it because the opportunity only surfaces with select events, and the average player only can make a one time attempt at getting a SMB2 purchase. Assuming the percentage chance is even for all buildings in the collection, you have a 1/9 chance of getting it. Eventually, you try long enough, you'll get one too.
I'm tempted to build my own. LOL :) :) :)

snowflake not counted.jpg

From yesterday up to now my snowflake is not counted and i repeat the event again after its reset to zero.

Top Bottom