Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.5 update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
o_O Indeed, you can click the upgrade-button on your friends' buildings, but it doesn't appear to actually upgrade your friends' building. At least not on his side (I've tested it with one of my support-accounts), and when you leave the city and come back, the upgrade is gone too.... Weird 🤷‍♂️

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Is there anyway to increase the drop rate from the helicopters? When landing planes the drop rate increases significantly when using spy glass but I’m still struggling to complete level 3 of the game studio.

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
o_O Indeed, you can click the upgrade-button on your friends' buildings, but it doesn't appear to actually upgrade your friends' building. At least not on his side (I've tested it with one of my support-accounts), and when you leave the city and come back, the upgrade is gone too.... Weird 🤷‍♂️
Guessing it’s a bug

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Is there anyway to increase the drop rate from the helicopters? When landing planes the drop rate increases significantly when using spy glass but I’m still struggling to complete level 3 of the game studio.
Those items are not collectebles nor quest, so I guess Dice should be the bonus to increase the chance for those items to drop, right?

Nobrakes88

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04457ompx
Username
CTB78X
Also I remembered a time when the turboprop guest planes use to look like a BAe146 ....

Attachments

• Turboprop.png
    Turboprop.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 103

LittleToe

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
LT Юлия
I had tried using only Dice at first, but it didn't do much for me.. So I added Spy Glass, thought about adding Sky Captain as well but decided it would be an overkill. All in all, those two work for me fine - a drop every 2-3-4 flights :)

Top Bottom