Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.5 update

There is an error with flights counter with that update.
I've finished my last weekly alliance flight. The icon displayed the finished mark.
After a second it revert back to 1 missing flight...
Free2Play
Generally, if you close and open your game, the missing flight will show up. Mine does that all the time.

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
I have just built my first Studio level 1.
Can somebody help me out with the required items to upgrade to level 2?
Beanbag, Cookie, Vending Machine, Docking Station
Brother I will send you the allocated gifts from both accounts daily. Keep as much as you can get man. They will all come in useful. Will let you know about the drop rates for the Jets and Turboprops soon man. Take it easy captain.

Enjoying the game and the new event so far, can't wait for my first super mystery bonus. Of course it will be the Jar of Diogenes with being at level 80 this bonus is so important 🤣

Take it easy guys and all the best.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper.

Damian.

For anyone interested, here is the Game studio at level 10. Pic taken from player currently ranked in first place (bonus prize for guessing which alliance he belongs to :rolleyes:).
43A44E51-9398-4158-A2D8-1475864A5615.jpeg
60AF2C2E-19A3-43D8-AFF1-157A395F161A.jpeg

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
Ive been sending helicopters out all day since 10am I can’t even upgrade the game studio to level 3.... how can I get to level 10 considering each level I upgrade the more items I need?
I consider the studio upgrade as a side quest. Same as Jumbo Rangers or Crop Circles in other events. Nice to have but does not impact the main event line. I have 5 helicopters, and to keep them in the air I must play non-stop to collect fuel (I have thousands of flight items, so it's not an issue now) - this is obviously not possible (long weekends usually come with long hikes 🥾).
I have built 6 level-1 studios, and have transitioned in a "relax and have fun" regime with the goal to lazily 1-star each new destination :).

Top Bottom