Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.5 update

From AC facebook.

Game Studio levels:
level 1 - generates 90 coins every 4 hours.
Requires: Coding Handbook, Drawing Tablet, Board Game, Vending Machine.

level 2 - generates 95 coins every 4 hours.
Requires: Cookie x2, Vending Machine x2, Docking Station x2, Beanbag x2.

level 3 - generates 110 coins every 4 hours.
Requires: Game Console x6, Microwave Oven x6, Gaming Chair x6, Access Card x6.

level 4 - generates 110 coins every 4 hours.
Requires: Game Console x6, Microwave Oven x6, Gaming Chair x6, Access Card x6.

level 5 - generates 120 coins every 4 hours.
Requires: Drawing Tablet x8, Gaming Laptop x8, Ergonomic Table x8, Surge Protector x8.

level 6 - generates 130 coins every 4 hours and increases coins output of commercial buildings within 1 tile by 1%.
Requires: Game Console x10, Microwave Oven x10, Gaming Chair x10, Access Card x10.

level 7 - generates 140 coins every 4 hours and increases coins output of commercial buildings within 1 tile by 2%.
Requires: Drawing Tablet x12, Gaming Laptop x12, Ergonomic Table x12, Surge Protector x12.

level 8 - generates 160 coins every 4 hours and increases coins output of commercial buildings within 2 tiles by 4%.
Requires: Cookie x14, Vending Machine x14, Docking Station x14, Coding Handbook x14.

level 9 - generates 180 coins every 4 hours and increases coins output of commercial buildings within 3 tiles by 6%.
Requires: Board Game x16, Comic Book x16, Beanbag x16, Game Cartridge x16.

level 10 - generates 200 coins every 4 hours and increases coins output of commercial buildings within 5 tiles by 10%.
Requires: Motion Capture Glove x20, 3D Camera x20, Render Farm x20, Humidifier x20.

A little bug in your list!

level 3 - generates 100 coins and requires Comic Book 4x, Game Cartridge 4x, Gaming Chair 4x and Coding Handbook 4x

I concur ... would prefer to see consistency across all resource manufacturing levels. I vote for moving it back to the left side like the Mechanical and Hi Tech Plants! :cool: :cigar: :LOL:

Ergonomically its easier to have the arrows on one side and the Collect button on the other side, irrespective of left or right. Its faster this way... rather than both on the same side. This will be the same case for both right handers and left handers.

D

Deleted member 9675

Okay after 4 hours on spyglass I averaged 2 studios in that time frame. Drop rates from helis and planes really :mad: :mad: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
And every 300 bugs collected I have to stop n purchase the fuel bonus.
I've since put away my large planes, downsizing to swifts and owls. and as largest heli not needed ive downsized there too

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Micro management is awfull, but unlike most people here I like the fact that they try something new. A lot of people asked for Heli event in the past and now a lot of you are complaining. If you want, you can finish the event in 2-3 days and then just ignore it. It took me 3 spy glass sessions to get 6 studios. It is never possible to satisfy all, but I appreciate the effort. 🚁👍

LittleToe

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
LT Юлия
I have such mixed feelings with this update. I love that they came up with this new event, new challenge and brought helis back to our attention.. but it's soooo tiresome and the reward is kinda dubious, Game Studios will go to my warehouse after the event and red helicopters, assuming I'll get them, will be left standing on their pads looking pretty... I hate to give up, but I'm also not too keen on wasting my time... So what should I do??? That's a rhetorical question ;)

LittleToe

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
LT Юлия
Also does anybody notice that without internet Game Studios are more generous? Played all day yesterday and not one single collectible item dropped, later while having internet problems I got 3, this morning nothing again, now with turned off internet I've gotten a few more.. Just a coincidence you think?

Also does anybody notice that without internet Game Studios are more generous? Played all day yesterday and not one single collectible item dropped, later while having internet problems I got 3, this morning nothing again, now with turned off internet I've gotten a few more.. Just a coincidence you think?
Shhhhhh! 🤣

D

Deleted member 9675

Still the editing mode whether in layout/ with or without buildings; online or in airplane mode is a big pain Free2Play

Update to this issue posted in suggestion thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom