Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.3 update

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
for point #1, instead clicking on the aircraft just click on the flight button (the one of the bottom left coner).
It reopen the launch panel at the same position and tab than the previously launched place.
Usefull if you launch several times at the same destination.

For point #2, i discover it occurs only when you have two planes landing at the same time.
And it continues up to the right plane to quit the right runway.

My workaround here (especially when accelerating flight): just do it one plane by one plane.
The complete button has no issue when there is one plane only landing.
Brilliant. So much time now saved. Cheers Gemini you're a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baz :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Dj schiphol
Username
Dj schiphol
I'm having the same issue, and it is most definitely not down to device age as mine is a 4 month old, new iPad air.
I must have suffered 6/7 crashes last night - really really frustrating.

On another note, that reward looks appealing - Good work.
I got a new i pad and my flight do not count up.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yeah, this is a bit rough launch day for such a small update. The usual ratings should be fixed now or within a few minutes (thanks!), guest plane timer, too, in a few minutes (thanks!), event ratings are still being fixed.
Maybe it's best for us to hold off on starting until these bugs are fixed? Can you please share with us here once everything is ready to go? Thanks.

Blame Microsoft Store. All platforms are released to their respective stores at the same time. :(
Sorry but it’s not the first time it happens, so if GI want to respect ALL their customers there is a simple solution they can’t do - updates in each platform come when it comes but event start is 2 days later, so even if there’s a delay everyone still starting together.

Top Bottom