Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update is out

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@fertob, i agree with you. I've got a 5th game, named Kaito2. This is just a gifting game and is not mentioned in my sigs.
The game has the 100 limit from the beginning.
In the 6.xx version to reach level 32, XP was on 25000. When i updated the game it is upgraded to 29000XP!!!
If GI want's to attract more players, so is said by Ivan in several comments, why do they change the XP per level???
It doesn't make sence to me, though!

GI ruined the game.

I talk about Fuel F20 from gift because fuel is very important in this game. Now after 7.0 update they add more limit to the game. :banghead:

- 100 item limit
- one week limit in the incoming gifts.
- 300 limit in the incoming gifts.
- And now we cannot move F20 from incoming gifts to the warehouse.

With a lot of difficulty, running maps (adv, alliance, space) with the planes above PD/Jumbo will drink thhe fuel very quickly.
300 F20 to complete Jumbo adv/alliance maps? You kidding me. :mad:

For the next update i will ask, WHAT LIMIT NEXT?
How is 300 f20 going to do that?

Device
  1. Android
What will be the higher level for this speed improvement? I’ll try with condor when I have a chance. I’ve tried with Jumbo but the one with bridge was SLOWER than the one without bridge. I found the reason as well. The animation for the bridge extending to the plane and retrieved back takes longer than the bus coming to the plane and loading passengers. And the push back vehicle comes almost right away after the passenger bus leaves, but there is a gap after the bridge moves back to original spot and the vehicle coming out.
Wish I could upload video here to show how it worked..

Looks better in the Airport with the Boarding Bridges, but not worth the cost / benefit.
With the Boarding Bridge the additional time cost is four seconds.
BB Jumbo 24 seconds.......................w/o BB Jumbo 20 seconds
BB Giant 26 seconds.......................w/o BB Giant 22 seconds
Point of tapping FLY to point when game indicates time in radar.

Also, noticed for the first time that Gyroscope repairs Giants now.
Previous I believe Giant repair was only DR and LS.
Maybe many changes in "New Repair" items in what they now service.

Last edited:
Free2Play sorry if this has been discussed already. Before the update, I was able to fly 13 planes. All my planes are in the air right now and I only see 12. I count the stands at my airport and see 13 with the ability to add one more.

Also, my terminal is currently under construction to move to level 12. (Not sure if that is a factor)

Is this a bug in the game or did we lose the use of one plane until Control Tower 13 construction is complete? Thank you

Free2Play sorry if this has been discussed already. Before the update, I was able to fly 13 planes. All my planes are in the air right now and I only see 12. I count the stands at my airport and see 13 with the ability to add one more.

Also, my terminal is currently under construction to move to level 12. (Not sure if that is a factor)

Is this a bug in the game or did we lose the use of one plane until Control Tower 13 construction is complete? Thank you
Are you sure one of your planes isn't in the repair base? They disappear from the stands when they are being repaired, and you have to hunt them down! Several people who thought they lost a plane found it in the repair base.

GI ruined the game.

I talk about Fuel F20 from gift because fuel is very important in this game. Now after 7.0 update they add more limit to the game. :banghead:

- 100 item limit

With a lot of difficulty, running maps (adv, alliance, space) with the planes above PD/Jumbo will drink thhe fuel very quickly.

one week limit on gifts exists since a very long ago (except if AGAIN, old has unlimited time gift while new players have the one week limit, but I don't think so).
And the 300 incoming gift limits does not exists:

this is a display limit only. Just take some gifts, sync (restart the game, go to neighbour, and you will see that the gifts are still at 300 (the hidden gifts have completed the list up to 300).

And for the last remark, it has been announced very soon in the process by Ivan (but I know there was a lot of differents topics to read).
And more other, with the 100 limit it does not really matter anymore:
_ you are now limited in the warehouse
_ you could still get F20 in warehouse from boxes (space, alliance mission)
_ when you need F20, take it from the gifts list instead from the warehouse. this does not change anything here.
because anyways,you will not be able to accumulate the F20 in the warehouse. So for this is a false complain.

Only F20 is a real issue and change for old players

And sincerely, I think this precise point is the reason of enforcing the limit since the very beginning...
With no limit, player could "abuse" it, just in this way:
something normally really hard to get (black plane) become relatively easy. Just think:
manage to get one map for each 5 destination. By Golden dice once. Accumulate F20 and flight items.
Do the map, and in only one time, you get enough items for the plane (I never try this so I can exaggerate with the one time).
for something normally really hard to have.

What consequences here: a lot of black plane everywhere.
And G! which decrease the drop rate to compensate and make it harder (I think someone has pointed that in the past the drop rate has been decreased at one moment)

That which is called the equilibrium in game design. Evaluate the difficulty of your tasks, see how players really manage to handle it, and then compensate to match what you has intended initially.

the maybe sad thing is that G! shall have enforce this limit really sooner, to avoid some players to spend money on something which was a source of disequilibrium in the game

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
GI ruined the game.

- 100 item limit

I agree that it's far more stifling than it needs to be. If we are being limited, at least give us a reasonable limit. 500 items would work just fine. They aren't budging past 100 though, so we have to make due

Hi All,

There are an awful lot of repeated questions regarding Fuel 20 and the 100 limit.

Here is how you get around it:

1) Transfer Fuel20 to the Fuel Bar from the Warehouse until the number of F20s in your warehouse is under 100. (I went down to 50)
2) Receive gifts of F20 one by one and they will go straight to the Fuel Bar. There is no limit. (My Fuel Bar is over 8000 )
3) Fuel received from other sources, eg Space Launches, will got to the Warehouse.
4) Make sure your Warehouse stocks of Fuel are always under 100.

Regards
Harcourt

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi All,

There are an awful lot of repeated questions regarding Fuel 20 and the 100 limit.

1) Transfer Fuel20 to the Fuel Bar from the Warehouse until the number of F20s in your warehouse is under 100. (I went down to 50)
2) Receive gifts of F20 one by one and they will go straight to the Fuel Bar. There is no limit. (My Fuel Bar is over 8000 )
3) Fuel received from other sources, eg Space Launches, will got to the Warehouse.

Regards
Harcourt
Perfect summary. Thank you.

Jimbo

350+ Star Club
I like the update generally (however planes crashin at each other and overlappin are strange). I have only issue woth planes colours. All looks the same, all white:) it is confusing, I can only recognise planes from destinations:) and btw if you changed names of planes, why keep "Egypt" and "Thailand" etc? You could do destination names consistent:)
I agree about plane colours. It looks smart having matching fleet colours, but when they’re all parked on the stands I can’t tell which plane is which?

And sincerely, I think this precise point is the reason of enforcing the limit since the very beginning...
With no limit, player could "abuse" it, just in this way:
something normally really hard to get (black plane) become relatively easy. Just think:
manage to get one map for each 5 destination. By Golden dice once. Accumulate F20 and flight items.
Do the map, and in only one time, you get enough items for the plane (I never try this so I can exaggerate with the one time).
for something normally really hard to have.

What consequences here: a lot of black plane everywhere.
And G! which decrease the drop rate to compensate and make it harder (I think someone has pointed that in the past the drop rate has been decreased at one moment)

That which is called the equilibrium in game design. Evaluate the difficulty of your tasks, see how players really manage to handle it, and then compensate to match what you has intended initially.

the maybe sad thing is that G! shall have enforce this limit really sooner, to avoid some players to spend money on something which was a source of disequilibrium in the game
Just out of curiosity, @Gemini , how many black planes do you have!?

No one has answered my question in regards to the tabletop microphone. I have been receiving a few items I have no idea what they are for (gyroscopic mouse, transceiver etc.) and when I click on them, it says they are for a unique building. Which building?
When I first started playing the beta, they were needed for a low level terminal or control tower, if I remember correctly. I guess everyone has them to gift, but not too many people need them.

No one has answered my question in regards to the tabletop microphone. I have been receiving a few items I have no idea what they are for (gyroscopic mouse, transceiver etc.) and when I click on them, it says they are for a unique building. Which building?
No ones replied 'cos no one knows!! Youre getting them as it can be guaranteed you dont have 100 of them so its a safe item to gift!! Quite intelligent really.

Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt

Thank you for the great explanation....however, I started transferring my F20 to the fuel bar and now have over 11K but I still have 3000 F20 to transfer. I guess I won't be able to receive F20 for a very, very long time.... :)

Thank you for the great explanation....however, I started transferring my F20 to the fuel bar and now have over 11K but I still have 3000 F20 to transfer. I guess I won't be able to receive F20 for a very, very long time.... :)
Yes Yes Yes you can. Thats the point. It will go to your fuel bar NOT in the warehouse!! Youll keep doing exactly the same as now. Click incoming F20, onto fuel bar. Try and watch the number go up. You might still have to accept one by one but they go to fuel bar NOT warehouse.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt
Excellent, I went down to 30 :) :) Thanks, Mr. H Baz :)

Top Bottom