Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

600 + Star Club

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Dave I know this is off topic, but I was just curious about your interview with Ivan last year. Did you ever get to interview him? You had mentioned that you would share the contents of the interview, but nothing ever came out. If the interview did happen, I am sure that it would be interesting to our forum members.

@LAX

I was handling that while Dave was away. Ivan promised to answer by the beginning of the year but the bugs involved in the big update kept him busy.

I will be sending him a reminder shortly.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Yes, I reached it today, 600 stars. And without using any alliance maps. So only regular, space, event and adventure destinations. Still 3 regular stars left to get (Beijing 1 and Stockholm 2) before flying the alliance destinations!
image.png

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yes, I reached it today, 600 stars. And without using any alliance maps. So only regular, space, event and adventure destinations. Still 3 regular stars left to get (Beijing 1 and Stockholm 2) before flying the alliance destinations!View attachment 2743
Congratulations, Well done. I will follow soon, need to collect more Landing Lamps, then i will be closer to 600 then ever... :D :sneaky:

Yes, I reached it today, 600 stars. And without using any alliance maps. So only regular, space, event and adventure destinations. Still 3 regular stars left to get (Beijing 1 and Stockholm 2) before flying the alliance destinations!View attachment 2743
Well done! Don't suppose you have a list of where all the extra stars come from, I did a quick count up the other day and think I was going to be on 591 after doing all except alliance.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Well done! Don't suppose you have a list of where all the extra stars come from, I did a quick count up the other day and think I was going to be on 591 after doing all except alliance.
image.png

No, I don't have an exact list. A year ago I was also wondering where all stars could came from: See this thread: http://airportcitygame.com/threads/maximum-amount-of-stars.6917/

At that time my maximum would be 519 stars. I thought.... But somehow during the first months of 2015 I could reach 522 stars because I was missing more then I expected with Valentine/Spring/St Patrick/Eastern and Russian Quest. I stayed on 522 for a long time untill the Falcons arrived. (+15). And in the summer 4 new South America destinations (Brasilia, Quito, Bogota and Montevideo) (+12). So new maximum for me was 549 stars.

And I stayed on 549 for months until finally the big update arrived: 5 new falcon destinations to reach level 60 and 5 map destinations from green launches. Makes 579 possible stars.

There also were 4 new destinations in the Back to School 2015 quest (Edinburgh, Leuven, Kyoto and Oxford). New total is 591 stars. Somehow I still got 3 stars to collect in Dark Skies 2015 and I really doubt if I hadn't already 3-stars for all. So that made 594.

Then at last the first quest of 2016, It came from Outer Space: I didn.t had any stars collected in 2013... I don't believe that although my flights counters were not at zero (around 10 or 20 flights for each at Tunguska, Roswell and Bermuda) and I had barely Area 51 maps (maybe 4 in 2013). And now after three-starring these destinations I have 39 maps (already got 3 stars on Area 51 somewhere in 2014 by using this maps, fighters and a lot of fuel at a quiet moment). So correct or not, I don't know. But 9 new stars gives a new total for me of 603 stars (and including Alliance maps 723 stars)..

Ofcourse I see a maximum in the screen of 196 destinations. But I believe most of us have a difference of destinations and stars here. Maybe some destinations were not counted (the Russian?), maybe some event destinations stars were able to collect twice/double and maybe I also got extra adventure stars when the amount for 3 stars went from 90 to 100 (see mentioned thread).
I only know that for each star I had to flight and put effort/time in the game. No stars were given as a present!

Cheers,
Dick

Last edited:
View attachment 2744

No, I don't have an exact list. A year ago I was also wondering where all stars could came from: See this thread: http://airportcitygame.com/threads/maximum-amount-of-stars.6917/

At that time my maximum would be 519 stars. I thought.... But somehow during the first months of 2015 I could reach 522 stars because I was missing more then I expected with Valentine/Spring/St Patrick/Eastern and Russian Quest. I stayed on 522 for a long time untill the Falcons arrived. (+15). And in the summer 4 new South America destinations (Brasilia, Quito, Bogota and Montevideo) (+12). So new maximum for me was 549 stars.

And I stayed on 549 for months until finally the big update arrived: 5 new falcon destinations to reach level 60 and 5 map destinations from green launches. Makes 579 possible stars.

There also were 4 new destinations in the Back to School 2015 quest (Edinburgh, Leuven, Kyoto and Oxford). New total is 591 stars. Somehow I still got 3 stars to collect in Dark Skies 2015 and I really doubt if I hadn't already 3-stars for all. So that made 594.

Then at last the first quest of 2016, It came from Outer Space: I didn.t had any stars collected in 2013... I don't believe that although my flights counters were not at zero (around 10 or 20 flights for each at Tunguska, Roswell and Bermuda) and I had barely Area 51 maps (maybe 4 in 2013). And now after three-starring these destinations I have 39 maps (already got 3 stars on Area 51 somewhere in 2014 by using this maps, fighters and a lot of fuel at a quiet moment). So correct or not, I don't know. But 9 new stars gives a new total for me of 603 stars (and including Alliance maps 723 stars)..

Ofcourse I see a maximum in the screen of 196 destinations. But I believe most of us have a difference of destinations and stars here. Maybe some destinations were not counted (the Russian?), maybe some event destinations stars were able to collect twice/double and maybe I also got extra adventure stars when the amount for 3 stars went from 90 to 100 (see mentioned thread).
I only know that for each star I had to flight and put effort/time in the game. No stars were given as a present!

Cheers,
Dick
Good work, I did get stars twice on some adventure destinations but probably not as many maybe, I've done all of those quests three stars. Wish we could see a list of flights.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Dave Any news about your experiment? New Banner for me???

And also, can you please check why I'm not an active member anymore? According to me I'm active enough....:D

Deetee04

our records show that you are an active member. The banner may have been removed as Dave was experimenting with a new banner but it is now showing correctly again.

Dave is not attending on a daily basis at the moment. only once a week so it will be sometime before the new banner is added.

Since you are the guinea pig we apologize in advance with any issue caused by the experimentation.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Deetee04

our records show that you are an active member. The banner may have been removed as Dave was experimenting with a new banner but it is now showing correctly again.

Dave is not attending on a daily basis at the moment. only once a week so it will be sometime before the new banner is added.

Since you are the guinea pig we apologize in advance with any issue caused by the experimentation.
I will be a patient guinea pig then;)

Hi @Deetee04 ,

Im on annual leave from work next week, so will be sitting down and spending the time getting this sorted. As theres so many usergroups, banners etc its like an art trying to get them all to work in harmony! Want to make sure ive got a good few hours set aside incase anything goes wrong!

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Hi @Deetee04 ,

Im on annual leave from work next week, so will be sitting down and spending the time getting this sorted. As theres so many usergroups, banners etc its like an art trying to get them all to work in harmony! Want to make sure ive got a good few hours set aside incase anything goes wrong!
Will you be back active in the game as you will get leave from work? :/:whistle:

Top Bottom