Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.28 update

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I have "play" icon on every building after clicking 5 times in neighbour city on one game (win10), and no such icon on other games (android, win10). Is it a bug or how does it behave in your games?
On all other games after clicking on 5 things I just get an icon top left with this "play" icon in it, but not on the buildings.

I have "play" icon on every building after clicking 5 times in neighbour city on one game (win10), and no such icon on other games (android, win10). Is it a bug or how does it behave in your games?
On all other games after clicking on 5 things I just get an icon top left with this "play" icon in it, but not on the buildings.
Its a new offer by GI... U will get the details in Hasum's post in news section...

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi everyone,
There's a gameplay update that has gone live right now, too. It wasn't in the preview because we didn't know exactly when it would be ready.

From now on, if you kick someone from spaceship launch (or you get kicked out), the points that kicked player put in would be deducted from the launch total.

This has been a popular request from the players for some time now.

Hi everyone,
There's a gameplay update that has gone live right now, too. It wasn't in the preview because we didn't know exactly when it would be ready.

From now on, if you kick someone from spaceship launch (or you get kicked out), the points that kicked player put in would be deducted from the launch total.

Oh no! No punishment for bad behavior? Shame

Hi everyone,

I can think of another popular request made by the players. Can we expect Gi to honor that one too? :D

Hi everyone,

But do the booted players get their resources back, or are they just wiped from the game?

Hi everyone,

But thats what happens already!? Sorry you're not very clear for little old me!

Or do you mean a kicked player gets their points back and the launch total goes back to the amount as if they had never put points in?

Top Bottom