Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

5 greenies for POKER

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
10 greens for installing Mystery Manor... I'll take that thank you very muchy!

Especially as I got 5 greens for installing it a few of months back and, and... this time, no chasing GI for the cash. Thats GI for you, generous to a fault, wont hear a bad word said against them during the next 2 minutes.
Or until you realize you didn't get the 10 greenies for installing this stupid game. Got my free 10 for installing Tribez, but nothing for this one today. Oh well, nothing new here. Just uninstalled and moving on.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Did not got 5 greens for poker, 10 green for Tribez and 10 for Mystery Manor.
Cannot even finish tutorials for Tribez and Manor. Both game are getting hung up....
I have tried to create ticket in the game using <GI> button and the game has crushed....
"Resistance is futile..." :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Yep we do GI guerilla marketing, eg. getting more downloads on Goggle Play so it goes up in the list.:cautious:
I too did not get anything but with my game now going on longer flights I did wonder if I would play this but nah. No 10 Greens no play.;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
3qaw8u
Username
Raaaaaaaandy
Wow, i got 10 greenies for downloading mystery manor instantaneously, no problem! Big shout out to GI! A while back they asked me to download tribez for 5 greenies. Did not get immediately, but after playing thru tutorial and lvl to 20 i got it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Big suprise, didnt get any greens. How far did you play in Stabekk?
Just beyond the tutorial.

Its the first time in ages (four games I think) where I have not had to email them for the greens. That may be because I linked my Facebook and Twitter to their revamped in game system (the one that appears atop the screen every log in)... and by 'my' facebook and twitter I mean the one I set up only for use with GI :p and scantily clad women (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
3qaw8u
Username
Raaaaaaaandy
Just beyond the tutorial.

Its the first time in ages (four games I think) where I have not had to email them for the greens. That may be because I linked my Facebook and Twitter to their revamped in game system (the one that appears atop the screen every log in)... and by 'my' facebook and twitter I mean the one I set up only for use with GI :p and scantily clad women (y)

scantily clad women lmao

Top Bottom