Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.6 Update

Tinman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wfqrplr
Username
Tinman
I have some other glitches my bonus for passengers like the tree and lake don't work i lost some friends i am not getting gifts i get a message when i try to visit friends i have launched with just before the update that they have been away to long and i need to ask them to come back i get the message on others that they need to update so it is different
i visit my windows game and it never shows i did the visit to the windows game
How sad they don't test game before they send it out to customers we should not have to test the game for them it should be done before they send it out
i do like that i can swap out planes in hangers and reserve but that is not worth the other problems

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
So there is no moving up to level 65 like in the Facebook version? That's what I was looking forward to the most. What a disappointment. Not only is there no new game content, but now half the players can't even play because of all the bugs. Plus, the game is getting really boring without events. It's been two months now, right? Sheesh.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
So there is no moving up to level 65 like in the Facebook version? That's what I was looking forward to the most. What a disappointment. Not only is there no new game content, but now half the players can't even play because of all the bugs. Plus, the game is getting really boring without events. It's been two months now, right? Sheesh.
As I can see, last android update was on March 25, 2016 (v.4.5.5) (n)

I really miss the events.

Tinman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wfqrplr
Username
Tinman
GI is so lazy they just read a little of the message and respond to what the read then you have to repeat message again to inform them they missed 3/4 of what you said

D

Deleted member 5399

@Tinman and others.
I remember where one of our alliance's teammate's game got the traveler and cheater bug and was down quite some time.
Despite the many messages sent to support, and even as I am team captain, leader, and spoke on a players behalf; it doesn't matter, we are a 'TEAM'.
So if one or another person's game is not working, has bugs, doesn't count passengers, it affects the entire team.
LOL I even went and obtained some screenshots to send to GI. I did it for this person and I'd do it for anyone, GI wishes to give a hard time to.
And GI was putting a damper on a player's spirits.
I've since learned that the moment I start having any glitches, I use the snipping tool in Windows Accessories and snip a shot of bug and include time and date down in my taskbar. And I keep track of any changes, even the smallest ones, always with time and date. I have a folder on desktop that retains copies of past glitches as well. In case of recurrence.

I checked the Google Play store a couple of time over the last 10 days or so, and I noticed that the last update has changed from Jul 1 to Jul 8, so there were 2 updates like Ivan said, but it is not available to all players.

I am hoping that the slow roll out means it won't bring the whole system down, and GI is actively fixing new bugs that they found in each release. But it has been more than 3.5 months since last update - is this the longest break between updates so far??

Tinman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wfqrplr
Username
Tinman
@Tinman and others.
I remember where one of our alliance's teammate's game got the traveler and cheater bug and was down quite some time.
Despite the many messages sent to support, and even as I am team captain, leader, and spoke on a players behalf; it doesn't matter, we are a 'TEAM'.
So if one or another person's game is not working, has bugs, doesn't count passengers, it affects the entire team.
LOL I even went and obtained some screenshots to send to GI. I did it for this person and I'd do it for anyone, GI wishes to give a hard time to.
And GI was putting a damper on a player's spirits.
I've since learned that the moment I start having any glitches, I use the snipping tool in Windows Accessories and snip a shot of bug and include time and date down in my taskbar. And I keep track of any changes, even the smallest ones, always with time and date. I have a folder on desktop that retains copies of past glitches as well. In case of recurrence.
Yea i have taken screen shots and sent several messages I will see where it goes from here thanks for the support

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I checked the Google Play store a couple of time over the last 10 days or so, and I noticed that the last update has changed from Jul 1 to Jul 8, so there were 2 updates like Ivan said, but it is not available to all players.

I am hoping that the slow roll out means it won't bring the whole system down, and GI is actively fixing new bugs that they found in each release. But it has been more than 3.5 months since last update - is this the longest break between updates so far??
From what Ivan said, they've put a huge amount of work on behind-the-scene stuff, so such long pause and no new content is a normal thing when doing a major overhaul.
What saddens me is that overhaul turned out as a disaster.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
99-bugs-in-the-code.jpg

x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-bugs-bugs-everywhere-a89d02.jpg

2le5lyq.jpg

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Well I got my update today and far from thrilled. I had over 700 gifts received saved up without opening and now they are all gone. Nobody to do launches with. The only 2 changes I really see are big windows and a zoomed out city. So disappointing I lost over 700 gifts. The only thing I see a benefit it appears when getting passengers instead of stopping at your max it will go over the max to what you opened.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Got my update a moment ago and the first message was my launch failed. Second message with the launch preparation items returning back. Start a new launch and found two neighbor. Join one. We don´t have more earthquakes after launch.

Now all windows are big and zoomed help me a lot.

Got 3 gifts but all passengers 10.o_O

Stella 748

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akz73nv
Username
Stella 748
Got my update a moment ago and the first message was my launch failed. Second message with the launch preparation items returning back. Start a new launch and found two neighbor. Join one. We don´t have more earthquakes after launch.

Now all windows are big and zoomed help me a lot.

Got 3 gifts but all passengers 10.o_O
@Marve - just sent you an Osc Beacon. What did you receive?

Well I got my update today and far from thrilled. I had over 700 gifts received saved up without opening and now they are all gone. Nobody to do launches with. The only 2 changes I really see are big windows and a zoomed out city. So disappointing I lost over 700 gifts. The only thing I see a benefit it appears when getting passengers instead of stopping at your max it will go over the max to what you opened.
What about your collections? Did you have un-collected collections before the update and did you lose them too?

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
What about your collections? Did you have un-collected collections before the update and did you lose them too?
@Long , glad you asked that question. Yes I probably have 500-800 uncollected collections. The good news is, they all appear to still be there. I forgot to look at that. Thanks Chad

@Long , glad you asked that question. Yes I probably have 500-800 uncollected collections. The good news is, they all appear to still be there. I forgot to look at that. Thanks Chad
Thanks Chad! Yeah, I have tons of un-collected collections as well for the anticipated leveling up to 65, but I guess GI chose to not level up this time.

Top Bottom