Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.6.56 Update

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I may have missed this complaint, talk about boring? They have made gifting so time consuming I'm sure most folks will quit. Nothing like taking all the fun out of the game.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
0gr1mO4.png
Kinda true... :hilarious:

piloot3

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayn6jhv
Username
piloot3
Except the failed launch, the missing and uninvited neighbours, the problems with gifts, the partially sorted cards and items, I today remarked that my passengers are not counted in the alliance!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Except the failed launch, the missing and uninvited neighbours, the problems with gifts, the partially sorted cards and items, I today remarked that my passengers are not counted in the alliance!
Yes, some wrote about that on forum too... This could be huge problem. :eek:

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
I have the same issue... I escalated this to support, but they answered that I have to upgrade the game to the latest version, but I'm already on a 4.6.58...
So it's a good thing I haven't updated yet....we're currently inside the top 20!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
If it no longer counts map flights how are people going to progress on the game and be in an alliance?

Ridiculous
That is good question for mr. Ivan, hope he is reading this...

Btw: all flight are counted and pax in alliance in old game... :censored::cautious:

No way.
Hopefully the next few updates will cheer you up.
I really hope so - I'm vested heavily in 2 windows PC games and and looking forward to bug-free updates. :):):)

My android games are an experiment, but I am starting to have fun with them. I did notice, however, the "send gift in return" bug - send one gift in return, all the others disappear. :confused::confused::confused: And I'm getting a lot of fuel (3), even when I know something was sent that should have been received. Probably sent by games that have not updated.

Will keep plugging along - I'm sure all the bugs will get worked out in time.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Right now, if you want to be in a position to get those alliance maps, it's best not to update.

I sent another ticket re GI as I can't join my launch with my support game, I am not receiving gifts etc.
There reply was it won't get sorted out until everyone is updated!!

Not holding out much hope for that!

Top Bottom