Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2QL Green Launch Thursday 12.09.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Good morning everyone. Welcome to my first ever QL organized party. I want to ask every member who joins to behave according general rules of launching.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE wait till there are 2 QLs in the launch which will be provided by me. DO NOT launch if there is only one QL.

My only main rule is who ever hits 576 points first takes first place. I plan to do apx. 30-50 launches during whole day, so there will be plenty of opportunities to get 1st place.
Everyone can put as much or as many points as you like, just keep in mind not to overtake 1st position with 576 points or more.
We start in few minutes.
Lets have some fun.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
038ndyh2
Username
Guilscott Air
I apologize for delay, I have some issues with Windows game, where is 2nd QL. The game keeps restarting :( I will try my best to solve the issue.

@Guilscott Air - yes we are launching, next one will be in 20 minutes or so.
I had to launch ...my QL is going down.
Back on the pad with QL at 1020utc. Approx 50min.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Guys, thank you for your fantastic support. We have another half an hour of launching ahead of us, then I will need to take a break for about 1,5 - 2 hours. I will write here once I am back on track.

Top Bottom