Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2QL Green Launch Thursday 12.09.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Although I am still not able to do all stuff, it seems that tomorrow shall be all good.

Everyone is welcome to 2QL minimum Green Launch party, which will start on Thursday 12th of September from 7.00 UTC AM.
If we have 3rd QL joined, we may do more launches. I plan to do 30-50 launches.

Rules:

1. Mind the 576 rule - first player to put 576 points is the captain. All other positions will be open and you may contribute as many points as you like.
If I see anyone hijack a launch, I will kick him out of the launch. There will be plenty of options to get 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. I hope all players will cooperate in friendly manners.

2. Please wait for 2 QLs minimum. If you (for any reason) see only 1 QL active, please do not launch!

It is my first QL party, so I hope it will be success and lot of people will benefit from it.

Hey guys. Once the servers are OK, (I hope thursday or friday) I plan to do 2QL Green Launches in apx. 30 min. intervals. If you would like to join and are not neighbours with me, please send request and PM me.
Game code: 0410pq7k
I will post details once all server maintenance is done.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
038ndyh2
Username
Guilscott Air
Good on you

Request sent
And My code is 038ndyh2
I will have QL avlb.

Don’t forget to stand rules for captain seat 2nd and 3rd.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
208dkzi3l
Username
A.OmarF20ErEpBed
Although I am still not able to do all stuff, it seems that tomorrow shall be all good.

Everyone is welcome to 2QL minimum Green Launch party, which will start on Thursday 12th of September from 7.00 UTC AM.
If we have 3rd QL joined, we may do more launches. I plan to do 30-50 launches.

Rules:

1. Mind the 576 rule - first player to put 576 points is the captain. All other positions will be open and you may contribute as many points as you like.
If I see anyone hijack a launch, I will kick him out of the launch. There will be plenty of options to get 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. I hope all players will cooperate in friendly manners.

2. Please wait for 2 QLs minimum. If you (for any reason) see only 1 QL active, please do not launch!

It is my first QL party, so I hope it will be success and lot of people will benefit from it.

Hey guys. Once the servers are OK, (I hope thursday or friday) I plan to do 2QL Green Launches in apx. 30 min. intervals. If you would like to join and are not neighbours with me, please send request and PM me.
Game code: 0410pq7k
I will post details once all server maintenance is done.
Thanks
Hello : is your name A350.AR:F20.3 ?thanks forward and best regards:)

Top Bottom