Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

200 Stars (and more)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
201 now due to this UFO Quest but I still have lots of stars to get on Jumbo destinations and even the third star for Southern Observatory.
I also have 6 stars to get from the Azetc mission.
Of course I really do not purposely try to 3 star every special destination as I do not have the time, dedication or excessive fuel stocks for that.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I stopped playing for now. I really lost the interest after again a bad update....

So i will stay on 245.

Not a 200 club member but just like you my interest seems to have lessened. I updated and playing and game seems to be running ok so far but I feel bummed out about the bugs I don't have as much enthusiasm as before. I think it's not the bugs per se but how inattentive and insensitive GI has been handling it. Copy-paste responses, not telling us where they are at, what happened..... we have to beg for them to response. Like we are doing them a favor instead of them doing us the favor to make the game work.

Device
  1. Android
uhhhh.....see my sig, think it was near 240 :rolleyes:

I missed some valentines quest flights and have a couple of Aztec flights to finish. Haven't star'd any of the UFO flights yet.

jimmy21

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I also reached the "200 star" milestone during the Halloween mission :)

But was really pissed off when i lost the opportunity to gain 15 stars from 'Back to school' mission as i instantly completed it :mad: Now i am slowly by surely going for the remaining stars from the usual destination. My 3 jumbo and one delta planes are doing non-stop flights to Delhi and Houston.

Top Bottom