Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

You think they don't know

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Please read below mail from GI
I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for implementing certain changes to your game which gave you an unfair advantage over other players.
At the moment you are restricted from the following game options:
- sociality usage;
- getting special offers.

I understand how you feel about this situation and would be glad to help you the best way I can. Although for the time being I have no opportunity to unblock your game I offer you my help in transferring your purchases to your new game account if you decide to start the game over. You can keep playing the current game without access to some game options or reinstall the application and start the game over enjoying all game features.
If you made purchases to the game I would be glad to transfer them to your new game. In this case please submit the following data:
1) Your purchase receipts in PDF/JPG/PNG format sent in attachment.
Please, follow the link to read how you can find your purchase receipts: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/entries/22933732-how-can-i-find-my-purchase-receipts-in-itunes
2) Your new username.
To see your username tap the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the lower left corner of the display) → choose another button with 3 people and you will see your username in the Profile tab.

In case my additional assistance is required, please feel free to contact me any time. Thank you for choosing our application!
Sincerely,
Yana Belousova
Your Support Team

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
NEXT REPLY
I see and fully understand your desire to keep playing the current game and get the account unblocked.
However, as it has been mentioned previously the changes that unquestionably had taken place are irreversible and don't let us unblock the account.
I hope for your understanding in this matter.
Sincerely,
Yana Belousova
Your Support Team

We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly further assist you.
Here is a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Aero, probably the same as almost every ipad and iphone user.... played the 'take a picture' quest over and over and over.... and got a greenie every time you played it

no cheating, just playing a returning quest

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
And this proves that GI has obligatory installed a spy-soft on our devices, don't you think?
Lebiegas, GI has copies of our games. This is the way neighbors can visit you although you are off-line and this way they can restore the games which are lost by technical defects on the phones. And they can spot on their servers which accounts got a lot of greenies without.....

Top Bottom