Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS You Need to Fix Bugs!

Device
  1. iPad
Hi,

I‘ve encountered quite a lot of bugs with this game. Here’s just a small, incomplete list
- Planes get stuck on the runway,
- the link to speed up rewards or planes becomes unavailable without reason to then become available after a couple of times (happens a lot!)
- I cannot visit half of my neighbours anymore as they need to run an update apparently. This is really annoying and unnecessary! Surely you need to rule this out before releasing updates!
- preparations for rocket launches are funny to say the least (I had everything I needed and then needed more just minutes before launch. Nice trick to get people paying real money for it though!)

There is more I didn’t mention but that you should easily find once you’ve got a look at this forum (some issues have been reported a while ago). What is going on?

P.S. A prefix for iPad is not available (iPad does not run on IOS anymore).

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi,

I‘ve encountered quite a lot of bugs with this game. Here’s just a small, incomplete list
- the link to speed up rewards or planes becomes unavailable without reason to then become available after a couple of times (happens a lot!)
- I cannot visit half of my neighbours anymore as they need to run an update apparently. This is really annoying and unnecessary! Surely you need to rule this out before releasing updates!
- preparations for rocket launches are funny to say the least (I had everything I needed and then needed more just minutes before launch. Nice trick to get people paying real money for it though!)

There is more I didn’t mention but that you should easily find once you’ve got a look at this forum (some issues have been reported a while ago). What is going on?

The first one, it's been happening for a while but is easy to fix - just visit Madlen and it goes away
For the second, be grateful that we have so many opportunities to watch ads now rather than the 10ish across all ads that we could see just a few builds ago
For the third one, this isn't a bug. Lots of software works this way. Delete those friends. They probably aren't active any longer. Get friends from the forum.
For the fourth one, I have no idea what you are referring to. I have never seen this problem.

Hi,

Excellent answers from @Chloe11111 . You might remember, however, this is a fan forum, players just like you. We used to have regular visitors from GI, especially visiting the Airport City Problems section, but I sincerely doubt that anyone from GI visits here these days. You probably should complain to GI support (Click Official Website in the lower right corner of this page), or go to the AC Facebook forum where they have moderators from GI.

This is the only complain about the forum itself. Really, to me, as an iPad user, it doesn’t matter, I see iOS and iPadOS pretty much the same. It’s just a way of labeling the posts. But if more iPad forumers feel it makes sense, we may ask Dave to include that as an option when creating a post...

About the remaining complaints, @crescent moon said everything that matters. If you want GI to hear your complaints, post on FB official forum.

Yeah there are bugs but the game is a lot more stable nowadays than it was.

ive been playing computer games since the days of spectrums and many games have bugs, its part of the process, especially in today’s environment where lots of game features are played across the internet which itself is no where near reliable

I think I read somewhere about 18 months ago that there was over 70 million downloads of AC across all kinds of different platforms which all have different operating systems. That takes some programming

I’m not here to defend GI, I’ve beat them up countless times over shocking programming but it has vastly improved over the last 18 months ( saying that will probably now create a massive cock up on the next release:X3::X3:)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Captain_NoVaDoSe
Maybe there should be a new warehouse building that increases the amount of storage and upgrading it with collectibles would increase storage even further.

Top Bottom