Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Wow RU branch of GI still in big trouble

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
RU branch is not existent since June last year. The issue is how much of this is true and how much is a propaganda after reading the original article. As usual there are 2 sides of the same coin. GI had followed the sanctions assigned by EU and they had to made a very hard decision. We have to understand the original company was and if I am not mistaken is still owned by Russians, so it was difficult. Not many Russias support the war, but many of them are not allowed to say it. GI has moved HQ to Lithuania long time ago for a good reason, but kept majority of stuff in Russian 3 offices. This is the consequence of the sanctions applied, Russians applied sanctions versus western companies too, so might be a total mess. A lot of companies left Russia for good as a result. Probably we will never get a full picture and find the truth, so it is better to leave it for others. But I am looking forward how in the future both claims from different courts (west vs. east) will be applied and executed and there will be a lot of them.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
RU branch is not existent since June last year. The issue is how much of this is true and how much is a propaganda after reading the original article. As usual there are 2 sides of the same coin. GI had followed the sanctions assigned by EU and they had to made a very hard decision. We have to understand the original company was and if I am not mistaken is still owned by Russians, so it was difficult. Not many Russias support the war, but many of them are not allowed to say it. GI has moved HQ to Lithuania long time ago for a good reason, but kept majority of stuff in Russian 3 offices. This is the consequence of the sanctions applied, Russians applied sanctions versus western companies too, so might be a total mess. A lot of companies left Russia for good as a result. Probably we will never get a full picture and find the truth, so it is better to leave it for others. But I am looking forward how in the future both claims from different courts (west vs. east) will be applied and executed and there will be a lot of them.
the article clearly says GI was in non EU sanctioning territory & could have sent money, sanctions can easily be bypassed via country of Georgia & several other methods. Also several companies went back to RU after initially leaving.

Top Bottom