Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Problem... Pls read, With Questions

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
Whilst I know Windows users are unable to visit,( apart from 2 ) Their are on the top of your friends list... I am in the same boat as a lot of you .
It happens.....

So
I have taken this quiet period to really look at what building they have ( The only 2........ I can visit )..... Not done that before ! Have you ?

Also a good time to replace fuel etc ( Gifts ) , Glad that still works...

Pretty sure soon as I am unable to play,,,, Not sure if the Zzzz will kick in on my friends list....
More scarely. I have had 30 requests to join my friends list ( accepted all )

Can't do a lot , Landing planes gets boring REAL quick...

Oh btw

I picked this name Zzzz,
because I could play it for 45 mins, Then I get a Zzzz on my name, pretty sure somebody has a explanitation for that...
Please enlighten me...

In the mean time. Would like to know how The windows users ( Microsoft ). Are playing the game ?

Thanks in advance

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
As a Windows player, I've taken the time to knock off another star level.

Also with all the QLs out there, it is a perfect time to stock up on fuel.

After you have 'helped' a neighbor all you can, it is a good idea and poke around some and figure where you can get what you need. Note what the different stands drop for you. Then in the future it will be easier to help yourself, while 'helping' your neighbor.

I really think visiting your neighbor is like pillaging, taking what you want, and dropping a few coins as compensation. At least you neighbor does not actually loose what you take.

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz

After you have 'helped' a neighbor all you can, it is a good idea and poke around some and figure where you can get what you need. Note what the different stands drop for you. Then in the future it will be easier to help yourself, while 'helping' your neighbor.

I really think visiting your neighbor is like pillaging, taking what you want, and dropping a few coins as compensation. At least you neighbor does not actually loose what you take.
Glad I saved screen shots
Not What I typed

Last edited:

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz

Stars fine :)

hmmmmm
You have never done this ?

Soon windows players will be out of prep to do launches because they cannot visit neighbors.
No PEB, MS.
They have to fly to cape canaveral, North Observatory ... etc to get the items to help them to do launches all fuel we save will go to these destination this mean no star for a while.
If this update not coming soon i think Gi must go back to the old system to split windows from other platform and make their own server.

Can I join launches even though I can't visit my neighbors (no Windows update)?
Yes you can. I got so tired of waiting for the update I just started joining launches. I figured I might as well use the QL parties to get Alien Legacy collections completed and to complete the 100 launches for a QL...

Top Bottom