Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows players - We still love you!

Windows players, the 💕 for you at AirportCityGame is still strong!

I'd hate for you to think we have forgotten about you, however we're still waiting to see if GI give you the current event either with an extension or a bag of goodies to make up for lost time!

However, if in the next couple of days when the event finishes and you miss out on this one as well, we have another special award for you to grab.

I'd hate for you to think we have forgotten about you, however we're still waiting to see if GI give you the current event either with an extension or a bag of goodies to make up for lost time!

However, if in the next couple of days when the event finishes and you miss out on this one as well, we have another special award for you to grab.

With hindsight (!), I think we missed an opportunity with the last Windows players award. It could have been "Not Riding the Comet - Windows players award.

On that basis maybe the next award, if needed, could be "The Giving Up Waiting for the Mail Award "

Just a thought.

Keep up the good work, it is much appreciated.

Regards
Harcourt

With hindsight (!), I think we missed an opportunity with the last Windows players award. It could have been "Not Riding the Comet - Windows players award.

On that basis maybe the next award, if needed, could be "The Giving Up Waiting for the Mail Award "

Just a thought.

Keep up the good work, it is much appreciated.

Regards
Harcourt
Love it! As such i've edited the title of the previous award!

Capt Cheerios

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20517py5r
Username
Capt Cheerios

Thanx Dave. Just like when the mail person puts my mail in someone else's box :ROFLMAO:

Great to feel the love in this forum
heart.png
likes.gif

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]

This looks comforting - I have 2 unusable support games in Windows and I've just about given up on them. GI should fork out at least 100 greenies each per missed week to all Windows users, but above all, can't they just come clean and say what the problem is? There has been so much speculation - personally I believe the only problem here is GI incompetence, but GI owning up to the users? I don't think so - that's about as likely as hell freezing over! 😣

*I'm not an IT person, not an internet game IT person, no clue how this stuff glues together. All I know is since 2015 this venue was a calming feature to take the stress out of the day. No real issues flying a bunch of jets w/ PAX, achieving missions and rewards, an occasional greenie to buy squares and this weblink has added to the enjoyment. Kudos, alliance, etc etc. My selfie pic has never been more perfect when this door got shut down, please GI fix

your the best thnx

This looks comforting - I have 2 unusable support games in Windows and I've just about given up on them. GI should fork out at least 100 greenies each per missed week to all Windows users, but above all, can't they just come clean and say what the problem is? There has been so much speculation - personally I believe the only problem here is GI incompetence, but GI owning up to the users? I don't think so - that's about as likely as hell freezing over! 😣
I feel similarly but I can imagine some of the issues that crop up because I did some work once doing some programming. I can see where introducing a new feature into software can cause some other things to break. That's likely if the company decided to feature late in the development process. Another part is that Game Insight did not provide for any type of backwards compatibility should a release be delayed on a platform or they decided to force the update without a giving a thought to "what happens if there is NO update" available and we can't get that out in time. That's managing risks.

There support staff was saying, Microsoft does the releases which is technically true but it implies a "It's not our fault" or "we want the credit not the blame." To use an expression I heard as a child, "You can't have your cake and eat it too".

I have to wonder if Game Insight is just getting greedy and stupid.. A vague promise really is somewhat meaningless if they can't deliver. That having been said, I wanted my chance to Space Base and that other prize building. They should at least give me that as well some other things given how this dragged out due to inaction. I once saw a seminar on something called Public Relations Crisis Management. The guy giving the lecture was saying, communicate early and honestly. If you don't know, admit that you don't know, and speak to people likely to be sympathetic.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg

I am supposed to believe that ???

Top Bottom