Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

WIKI Fuel catalyst info needed

Hi, we need some info regarding flights to make sure the new Wiki is up to date. We need people who are flying standard flights with no upgrade - no subscriptions, no s1, s2 or s3 planes, to give us info about flight speed up. We need to know if there is 1 speed up or 2. How many minutes it is for, and what the speed up in fuel is. Spreadsheet attached if you can add any information gratefully received. First line is filled in to show you what.

Thanks for any help

Madge

6EEEDC9F-D038-407E-88D5-4C87B047534C.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, we need some info regarding flights to make sure the new Wiki is up to date. We need people who are flying standard flights with no upgrade - no subscriptions, no s1, s2 or s3 planes, to give us info about flight speed up. We need to know if there is 1 speed up or 2. How many minutes it is for, and what the speed up in fuel is. Spreadsheet attached if you can add any information gratefully received. First line is filled in to show you what.

Thanks for any help

Madge

I can do a few of these, Spreadsheet is view only do you want me to reply on here?

Hawks all done. I’ve done quite a few Falcons and they are all the same so far. All the flights have the same flight time so can we can assume they will all have have the same speed up time or do you want me to carry on with them?
Maybe do the last flight. If thats the same the they will all be the same. Youre doing a good job, thanks.

Ive just checked heli flights and do the first and last. Assume all in between are the same. I find one different I hit the middle and move either up or down.

Top Bottom