Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wiki Editors PM

@Dave Can I suggest you set up a generic Wiki editors PM name.... as the Fuel admin have @FR-admins. This will allow anyone to send messages or tag Wiki editors without having to know who IS an ACTIVE wiki editor. As Chloe is taking a break it seems others need to fill in and she shouldnt be tagged for everything. A generic PM would make things easier and stop everything falling on one person.

Just an idea.

Madge

@Dave Can I suggest you set up a generic Wiki editors PM name.... as the Fuel admin have @FR-admins. This will allow anyone to send messages or tag Wiki editors without having to know who IS an ACTIVE wiki editor. As Chloe is taking a break it seems others need to fill in and she shouldnt be tagged for everything. A generic PM would make things easier and stop everything falling on one person.

Just an idea.

Madge
Hi Madge, I am presently there editing the wikis, ig LX Air Teresa is also there with Jenn editting Event pages

Hi Madge, I am presently there editing the wikis, ig LX Air Teresa is also there with Jenn editting Event pages
Read what I wrote. I didnt want to know who is doing what. Thats not what I suggested. Im not bothered about names. I think you should have a generic Wiki PM address so it doesnt matter WHO is editor or not. So there is no individual tagging. Exactly as they do for Fuel Admin.

Fuel Ring Admins

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC

Just an idea.

Madge
What we did was create a new forum account and then share the login details between us. It appears more than one can then log in at the same time and all can view conversations etc.

What we did was create a new forum account and then share the login details between us. It appears more than one can then log in at the same time and all can view conversations etc.
that’s what I thought you did. Easiest solution.
but a tag by role could be handy, yes.

Top Bottom