Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why people are cheating ???

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
There is no way to use fair 1 in alliance rankings
Gi not make same rules for all!
some player are baned, some others become last chance and others never G ban!

now ydl gone and same sh... happens
allways same Alliance on 1
its not fun to play more !
only if you cheat you have chance in airport city! fair never !
ant they call it game

Device
  1. Android
G! bans Nice Person who is generous and helps others, while they allow others to remain.
The worst cheating thief of all, :finger:mitlain:finger:, remains.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
G!. is no different from any other Corporation or Government. BS:(
One is expected to take it or leave it.
The fun is being sucked out of this game.:meh:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
@Mate welcome to Airport City. Many threads on this forum are players angry about other cheating players. Most of us do not play Airport City because it is fair. We play it because it is fun and addictive. And it is not just other players who will cheat - GI pull some stunts too. That makes us angry as well. But we still play on. But every now and then a player internally combusts in anger about the unfairness of playing Airport City. Thats sad, but we soldier on. Is Fortnight full of cheating players too?

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
@Mate welcome to Airport City. Many threads on this forum are players angry about other cheating players. Most of us do not play Airport City because it is fair. We play it because it is fun and addictive. And it is not just other players who will cheat - GI pull some stunts too. That makes us angry as well. But we still play on. But every now and then a player internally combusts in anger about the unfairness of playing Airport City. Thats sad, but we soldier on. Is Fortnight full of cheating players too?
yeah, give you 100 % right
its fun and its addictive!
but it nervs! every game you will try to get prices and for me is alliance rankings nr 1 in this game! its fun to see how many you can fly and all others in alliance! i hate it if someone go every week on 1! i am angry, ok i am not angel too! but i think this never stop with cheat passengers! its sad!
normaly i will quit but i cant, its addicktive!
maybe the best way to stop playing is to get ban from Gi but i dont will do it! i do my event ready, mean all stars in locations and than i will see what do weekend or next week!
Fortnight? was is this?

Cheating is an issue in most games you play but if you enjoy playing the game don’t let them win by stopping because at the end of the day the only person in reality the cheater is cheating is themselves. It must be sad to be only able to win games by cheating. I know it’s frustrating having them around but I always say to myself they must be very sad people to cheat in the first place and they obviously don’t know what achievement is. Hopefully one day they all will be caught. We have a saying here about cheaters in my country- “Long runs the Fox”. You know what happens him in the end!

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
Just reset your goals. Ignore the Alliances you believe are benefiting from cheats and aim to be number one of the non-cheating alliances if being number one is important to.
Quite true. But there are alliances in top 20 which don't make top 10 because of the cheaters. Your reward is a lot better on first 10... So it's nice if you're member of "the no. 1 no cheating alliance", but what you buy for it, if you are member of alliance no. 11?

Quite true. But there are alliances in top 20 which don't make top 10 because of the cheaters. Your reward is a lot better on first 10... So it's nice if you're member of "the no. 1 no cheating alliance", but what you buy for it, if you are member of alliance no. 11?
The reward difference is a golden dice rather than ordinary dice. They cost four greenies. Four greenies costs $1.25. That’s the same cost as 0.2% of the iPhone you’ve bought to play the game on. Maybe it’s 0.3% if you’re playing on a tablet.

Just buy them when you need to and get over it.

The reward difference is a golden dice rather than ordinary dice. They cost four greenies. Four greenies costs $1.25. That’s the same cost as 0.2% of the iPhone you’ve bought to play the game on. Maybe it’s 0.3% if you’re playing on a tablet.

Outspoken as always!

#AardvarkForModerator2019

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981

I'm sorry, but who are you to say that $1.25 per week is nothing? Even if you bought an iPhone (which most of the people playing this game didn't do btw), who are you to say that if you can spend money on an iPhone you can also spend $1.25 a week? Do you know where the money for the iPhone comes from, where the iPhone is being used for, and where the money for the $1.25 per week should come from?

Last edited:

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I'm sorry, but who are you to say that $1.25 per week is nothing? Even if you bought an iPhone (which most of the people playing this game didn't do btw), who are you to say that if you can spend money on an iPhone you can also spend $1.25 a week? Do you know where the money for the iPhone comes from, where the iPhone is being used for, and where the money for the $1.25 per week should come from

I love it when one sweeping generalisation is replaced by another.

volly

150+ Star Club
I ignore alliance stuff for it is full of cheaters. I play the game for it is fun for me, NOT to compete with others. If your goal is to compete with others then other will ALWAYS cheat. It happens anywhere there is competition between people. Someone always wants to cheat for they hate to lose and they want to do anything to win. That is just life.

Outspoken as always!

#AardvarkForModerator2019

Nothing wrong in general with being outspoken. We have some long
time members here who are quite outspoken but also very helpful.
That answer you quote is not only outspoken but not helpful and
somewhat being a smart arse. Which is the polar opposite of how
a mod would and should answer members....just for future reference. :cool:

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Cheating is an issue in most games you play but if you enjoy playing the game don’t let them win by stopping because at the end of the day the only person in reality the cheater is cheating is themselves. It must be sad to be only able to win games by cheating. I know it’s frustrating having them around but I always say to myself they must be very sad people to cheat in the first place and they obviously don’t know what achievement is. Hopefully one day they all will be caught. We have a saying here about cheaters in my country- “Long runs the Fox”. You know what happens him in the end!
Well said and so true. Baz :)

Top Bottom