Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Why is my Five-Star Hotel still locked?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
Is there any reason why my five-star hotel is still locked?
I'm at level 43 and if I remember right, the mission Thirst for More which unlocks it should have been available at level 21-22. However, I never had that one for some reason?
Any help please?
Thanks.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Is there any reason why my five-star hotel is still locked?
I'm at level 43 and if I remember right, the mission Thirst for More which unlocks it should have been available at level 21-22. However, I never had that one for some reason?
Any help please?
Thanks.
A Thirst for More is along a chain of quests, so you probably haven't completed an earlier one.
It starts with building an Opera Theatre.

You can use the Wiki to step through each quest to see which one is still open.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I did that.
I somehow never got the Opera Theatre one...
So, unless there is something before that one which needs to be completed (like upgrading the baggage hall which I haven't done), I'm at a loss here...

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
I am raising this from the dead - I’m at level 78 and my five star hotel is not yet available. I’ve check the wiki and from memory I don’t recall doing the side quest with the water bottle drops. It’s not available either - any ideas how to fix this other than using greenies?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I am raising this from the dead - I’m at level 78 and my five star hotel is not yet available. I’ve check the wiki and from memory I don’t recall doing the side quest with the water bottle drops. It’s not available either - any ideas how to fix this other than using greenies?

Mine is still locked too, but I haven’t really done all the quests. I mean, a lot of them are still open. So, I personally wouldnt worry about it. I can do without that 5-star Hotel.

What’s so important about the hotel anyways? Does it drop something interesting? Or maybe a real good coin producer?

Mine is still locked too, but I haven’t really done all the quests. I mean, a lot of them are still open. So, I personally wouldnt worry about it. I can do without that 5-star Hotel.

What’s so important about the hotel anyways? Does it drop something interesting? Or maybe a real good coin producer?

You need to complete the Thirst for More mission. You should have got it at Level 21

It produces 158 coins every 18 hours

Regards
Harcourt

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
I’ve worked through the wiki and I’ve done the opera house, have definitely flown to Rome since completing it , visit flower shops and seafood restaurants regularly - Its not showing the mission for the “Thirst for more” as a side quest

I probably don’t need the 5 star hotel, but it bugs me to have unfinished business.

Nope.. I do not see such a mission in my sidebar.

Can you display a screenshot from your game, please?

Did you click on the link ??

Please do so. You will see 14 missions. The 'Thirst for More' is number 5 on the list. You do need to complete all the missions in order.
The first mission is to build an Opera Theatre. Do you have one of these in your City or warehouse ?

Regards
Harcourt

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Did you click on the link ??

Please do so. You will see 14 missions. The 'Thirst for More' is number 5 on the list. You do need to complete all the missions in order.
The first mission is to build an Opera Theatre. Do you have one of these in your City or warehouse ?

Regards
Harcourt

I did click the link.
i've built the opera house, but none of the sub missions appeared.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Not everyone gets every mission. For example in my PLM3 game I never got the space mission to build the MCCs and launch pads. Because of this I was never able to trade gifts for any of my MCCs.

I filed a ticket with Gi and was advised when I finish one side mission I would probably get another one. They said that they have no control over which side mission becomes available. I had a feeling the front line Gi support individual had no clue what they were talking about, but I did not force the issue.

Hope you have better luck than I did. If you don't get the help you need, ask Gi support to elevate the ticket.

Top Bottom