Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who wants my game

Im bored of it, might want play again one day but gonna go travelling and this constant events taking all the time is a joke. Also how do i transfer my game? Anyone interested give me a good reason. Its a well stocked pretty high level game. Was up there in top two or three in the world once. Im serious btw

Mark
Why not let it go dormant and incase you ever want to come back

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Why not let it go dormant and incase you ever want to come back
I agree with this reply as you and myself and many others ,................we didnt play for free and have sunk money, sweat and tears as well as time, building it, Let it go dormant come back in July when we used to get major updates, and check in, See if we are still here.

I thought hard too about leaving though my health pulls me away at times. But for me, like you, I was young, energetic, employed etc, Hiked several trails climbed mountains etc. My problem was genetics, bro!!!

Worked as a chef 20 years and thats what ended me. Never eating right etc.

My point is, There may come another rainy day, a long lull in adventurism.

Just sayin.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Im bored of it, might want play again one day but gonna go travelling and this constant events taking all the time is a joke. Also how do i transfer my game? Anyone interested give me a good reason. Its a well stocked pretty high level game. Was up there in top two or three in the world once. Im serious btw

Mark
I was in your situation too. Stopped and returned after almost a year. I am glad I didn´t give the game to anyone. You have very nice city with some unique buildings you cannot buy or get right now. It would be shame to lost it completely.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I was in your situation too. Stopped and returned after almost a year. I am glad I didn´t give the game to anyone. You have very nice city with some unique buildings you cannot buy or get right now. It would be shame to lost it completely.
Thats what I said and have known M22 long time. There are buildings that arent even listed in the mystery boxes. I lost a few lvl 80 games not with the likes of main game, but shoot, It would lol be nice to have em back, some there too w unique unobtainable buildings

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra

Mark
Have sent a dm giving another option to return

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Considering I guess my ofer here maybe GI catch wind and unfurled my sails too and booted me from alliance, and be damned if im the owner.
GI dont get me the alliance back and I quit too

Top Bottom