Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who wants a QL party (Blue)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I am thinking of starting a QL Blue tomorrow with 2 QL

Anyone else like to join and add a QL

Not worried about places just need to catch up on some launches

Let me know so I can plan some times

Reactions: Az1

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Nice one thanks
I am thinking of starting around midday (UK) and going on until late or fuel depletion and I can add QL from 2 games

Lets see what interest there is

Nice one thanks
I am thinking of starting around midday (UK) and going on until late or fuel depletion and I can add QL from 2 games

Lets see what interest there is
Hi @Neil ellor
I volunteered to help someone move house tomorrow and not sure what time I will be finished.
If you are still flying in the evening time I might be able to join in with some fuel.
Not concerned about any places; just happy to pick up a few more flights to get to the next star.
MD

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
thanks Neil but im in a red that came tomorrow.
Maybe next opportunity because i need some maps from blue too.

Editing... Sure Im in. whem i read your msg i tought the blue ql on friday bwill be on saturday. great.

Last edited:

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
thanks Neil but im in a red that came tomorrow.
Maybe next opportunity because i need some maps from blue too.

Editing... Sure Im in. whem i read your msg i tought the blue ql on friday bwill be on saturday. great.
I have just completed the red on Ne2 so see you some time tomorrow

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
What is QL? I have a blue platform and green, and loads of fuel. Don't think I have QL though?
QL is Quantum Leap. Speeds up launches so you can make many launches in a short time for 24 hours
I am adding 2 so should be able to launch every 15 mins, if I get someone to add another it's much much quicker. Great fun
Add all my games and join in start time 12 noon UK until I fall asleep

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a50x60d
Username
Mazer327
QL is Quantum Leap. Speeds up launches so you can make many launches in a short time for 24 hours
I am adding 2 so should be able to launch every 15 mins, if I get someone to add another it's much much quicker. Great fun
Add all my games and join in start time 12 noon UK until I fall asleep
Which of your accounts is the one launching? I have Captain Ne2, but I think that's it?

Thanks!

Top Bottom