Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who thinks Madlens city is a mess?

Captain Goren Fox

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mswcgnn
Username
Steve F.
Yup....she’s a mess. Admittedly my city has some jumbled areas but those parts are set-up to take maximum advantage of bonus building bonuses so some jumble can’t be avoided. Took me 15 min to find her damn stadium lol

I too have some concerns about that City's organization but just so long as I know where certain things are, I'm fine and depend upon that knowledge. Changing things around could make things worse. What I would suggest is another NPC for a midlevel city (something like level 50-71). This would have buildings that drop things (villas,, stone castles, training centers, planetariums, theatres, All Star Movie Theatre, Brick Houses, the circus, donut shop)

Madlen's city is useful as a reference point so you can see what a building you are unfamiliar with looks like.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Its all over the place. It should be a place to showcase layouts and buildings but its just a junkyard containing duplications for no apparent reason. No format, no structure, - just an unconstructed mess of a place. Should they tidy it up?

P
Ironic that you would make this post, because when I first started this game, I wanted a city just like Madlen's. I wanted to have a huge metropolis with all the buildings available.
Nowadays, my goal is the complete opposite. I want an efficient city that provides all the pax, coins, and items I need in the space I currently have available, as I no longer want a giant city.

That goes in line with my philosophy as well. I try to keep most PAX and coin buildings in separate areas. There are two special buildings that drop collectable items that I keep together. Then I have a section in my city for the space program (buildings that drop a spec-related item at least once a day).

Madlin's city is not a workable thing in real game play but rather just a visual reference and to obtain items if you don't have neighbors with a building that you need to visit.

Ironic that you would make this post, because when I first started this game, I wanted a city just like Madlen's. I wanted to have a huge metropolis with all the buildings available.
Nowadays, my goal is the complete opposite. I want an efficient city that provides all the pax, coins, and items I need in the space I currently have available, as I no longer want a giant city.
I still dream with a giant city. But realistically can’t afford it.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Scrolling on mobile gets annoying after a while, so I like having everything within quick reach.
I do admit, looking at an organized big city is nice, but I find myself amazed at the small cities for lv80 players who have lots of big planes. You have to be very efficient to keep your planes in the air with such a small city.
For example, in my city, 98% of the time I only use my pax buildings that are 2 hours or less to keep my fleet in the air, which I can collect in 6 clicks if need be (visa centers). The other buildings (4 hours or more) are only for contract use or to keep my planes in the air while a contract is running.
Just a different type of city is all...and I get to avoid purchasing another 60 greenie plot of land (on a sale! Ridiculous!)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
When I started to play, Madlen’s city was a big different then now. But it was big city for me, and somehow a goal for me to achieve the same size and buildings. That city is a mess, true, but they just put together whatever buildings exists. I wish there would be more of same type of buildings, for instance 6x Planetariums, etc. So most of users can have benefit from it.

But today my city is twice or more bigger then Madlen’s ;)

Top Bottom