Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who is this? (Ingame friends name)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Perhaps we need a whole subforum for these questions (one for each name). I have a few people that "feel" I've seen the names somewhere, but it hasn't shown up in the searches. I know of at least 2 of my neighbors that must be lurking here since I know @Rsorour has put them in his gifting list post in the past.

Perhaps we need a whole subforum for these questions (one for each name). I have a few people that "feel" I've seen the names somewhere, but it hasn't shown up in the searches. I know of at least 2 of my neighbors that must be lurking here since I know @Rsorour has put them in his gifting list post in the past.

Thats not a bad idea, will see what I can do.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Anyone recognise these names?

arezoo
Craigdg83
Darylhkg
Elthron
Guyver
Java F20
Juve F20
Kopa89
Leyagames
M~Z
mariana
Matthijs01
Mile Higher
momococo
nhhkl
Oro
Shark
tara
vamka
xipa
Not me. I am just stopped adding those, who are not from this forum.
If he/she is from this forum, and i receive PM, then i add anyone. Otherwise hard to know who's who and how to trade... :whistle:

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Not me. I am just stopped adding those, who are not from this forum.
If he/she is from this forum, and i receive PM, then i add anyone. Otherwise hard to know who's who and how to trade... :whistle:
Joining this forum is one of the best decisions I made. I don't need to guess any more about who's who, spaceship launchings, gifts...:D Not to mention all the juicy info about the game I get....:whistle:
@Robby Kusuma Big thanks for strongly recommending me to join this forum. :cool:
@Dave, @Gt city , and all others who's been helping me....,you guys are really great!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Top Bottom