Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who has the best Airport City? - Let's have a competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here's my city! Obviously as a level 30 city, it's still a work in progress, but my goal is to make my city feel as realistic, quaint, and "liveable" as possible - an exciting destination worthy of an international airport. I'm creating different districts and enclaves for my residents, and I think the aesthetic is coming along nicely. If you'd like to take a tour, my friend code is 03xnmf766. Hope you like it!

1) Downtown, City Hall, and the Gaslamp District (a red brick village)
aFoGRVd.jpg

2) The Opera Theater, Old Town, and the Football Stadium
T9Dfjnt.jpg
Great job buddy!

Hi gang - let me introduce you to the world of @ItsRalphy - I am a bit OCD, so the core of my city is that it IS a city, and you could live there (despite the noise of rockets launching at all times of day and night!). So I have all my residential buildings together, leisure together, commercial together and shopping together, as a good city would be laid out, and you can get to every building. You can drive my city without getting trapped. But my favorite bit is that I have all my eateries, bars, restaurants and nightclubs round a central square and park - very like London's Covent Garden. Cool. It you want to visit the real city, message me and then send a connection.

Love how your city is spread out and looks great. It's functional, not to crowded and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I love the fact that separation by using roads adds depth to your metropolis. Great job, I really appreciate it.

View attachment 32891 The Commercial side View attachment 32892 The Residential Zone

View attachment 32893 AirsideView attachment 32894 My Covent Garden

View attachment 32891 View attachment 32892 View attachment 32893 View attachment 32894

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom