Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Where are you? - the BEST alliance in AC wants YOU!

Our alliance is laid back and relaxed, and no pressure. We're all advanced enough that we don't need to be in top 50, especially since regular dice are basically useless now, and just aim for an alliance map or 2 coming in weekly. We are happy getting 10% or 30% in our alliance missions to help our lower level players, and are a supportive and friendly group.

Current members:- myself (@ItsRalphy) @crescent moon @A Robbie Airport, @Franck56 (LRT), @Jon Allen, @KingKong, @OneGoldenHeart (OGH), @PoorOldJim (POJ), @Rainer, @Robert, @Xilikon, @Yarasa, @ppls1000, @yenta613, @Julie payne, @PLMerry (PLM2) @Madge59230 and @evogamer05

Want to join us? Just send me a message or reply to this post, you would be welcomed.

people.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0413tabdm
Username
fusion28
I'd like to join. My username is fusion28 with friend code 0413tabdm.
What's your alliance name?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0332zbe6k
Username
F. Lion High
Hello! I’d like to join and will wait for a gap. Thanks for posting the invitation! 😃 F. Lion High (James) 0332zbe6k

Hello to @Aziz-Ande, @Harold , @0413tabdm and @exman

You are all on the waiting list to join our alliance, and guess what, we have a vacancy coming up. If you want to join us, just let me know - either by response to this thread or private message - hoping one of you is free and looking! - if more than one reply, I will go off first come first served!

Fingers crossed

good luck.png

Top Bottom