Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

When exactly is the daily reset?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
24 hours from the time you first visit a neighbour and collect coin/passenger/fuel or send a gift during the new cycle.

If you had a new cycle, and visited your neighbour but didn't tap on anything / didn't collect coin/fuel/passenger, the cycle wouldn't start. Once you have tapped on any building, the 24 hours cycle starts counting. Or if you didn't visit but sent 1 gift, the 24 hours cycle would start.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
24 hours from the time you first visit a neighbour and collect coin/passenger/fuel or send a gift during the new cycle.

If you had a new cycle, and visited your neighbour but didn't tap on anything / didn't collect coin/fuel/passenger, the cycle wouldn't start. Once you have tapped on any building, the 24 hours cycle starts counting. Or if you didn't visit but sent 1 gift, the 24 hours cycle would start.

Really? Wow. That's changed quite a bit from last year. It use to be universal for all. Everyday, at the same time across the world, everyone had the same daily reset time. That was much easier to predict and plan for when to send or receive gifts.

:arghh:

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
I'm curious Red Fox One, is there a FAQ somewhere regarding this change or was this detected through trial and error? I don't like this change at all. They're forcing you to constantly play. If you're away -- for example a long weekend vacation -- and don't play for over a day, once you start to play again, you'd have to wait 24 hrs before you can gift again? Is that right?

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Lakino the Great

It was discovered through trail and error as some gifts came once others received multiple gifts depending on which country they are located in.

You premise is corrct, once you have gifted you need to wait for 24 hours to gift again.

Is there any way to tell within the game when the counter will reset? for example a countdown timer somewhere? Or do we just have to remember when we last gifted and guesstimate when the reset will occur?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Is there any way to tell within the game when the counter will reset? for example a countdown timer somewhere? Or do we just have to remember when we last gifted and guesstimate when the reset will occur?

sorry no countdown timer.
Most people gift at the same time everyday so they know when the cycle will restart.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
If you're away -- for example a long weekend vacation -- and don't play for over a day, once you start to play again, you'd have to wait 24 hrs before you can gift again? Is that right?
No. Once you play again you can send gifts right away since not playing for over a day = more than 24 hours have passed since the last time you visit or send gifts.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great

That's the part that confused me. "the cycle wouldn't start". You made it sound like I have to start the cycle and wait 24 hours before it resets. But I think I understand what you mean now. (y)

Top Bottom