Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General What to buy next

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
I'm not sure what spend my coins on next. I have like 1.5 million right now. Looking for opinions.

Going for condor
Repair base 7 - 500k
Condor - 1.5mil
Hanger 7 - 300k

Or
Control tower 10 - 2mil and all 40 items yet

Or
Small oil refinery - 2mil

Then I'm thinking bottom of list is
Terminal 8 - 800k
Town hall 8 - 950k

What are your goals? On that list I’d say Tower upgrades, then the refinery.

I looked at your city and to successfully fly condors you are going to need a lot more passenger buildings.

My advice would be to focus on a couple plane types for awhile and build an infrastructure that can support the larger planes. The Condors can wait

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
What are your goals? On that list I’d say Tower upgrades, then the refinery.

I looked at your city and to successfully fly condors you are going to need a lot more passenger buildings.

My advice would be to focus on a couple plane types for awhile and build an infrastructure that can support the larger planes. The Condors can wait
Yeah I definitely don't have a lot of passenger buildings but they do me well for what I do right now. I put so much into coin buildings and I think I need to do more passenger now.

I’d put Condors towards the bottom and focus on CT10 (and 11) before anything else. Do you have the 100 limit? If not, all factories, six of each. If you do have the limit then six factories for things that you’re flying, so catering, lollipops, beds or pills.

I do agree that there are better ways of getting population or terminal capacity without blowing coins on upgrading those buildings.

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
I’d put Condors towards the bottom and focus on CT10 (and 11) before anything else. Do you have the 100 limit? If not, all factories, six of each. If you do have the limit then six factories for things that you’re flying, so catering, lollipops, beds or pills.

I do agree that there are better ways of getting population or terminal capacity without blowing coins on upgrading those buildings.
I do have the 100 limit I have 3 catering and one of the others minus. Pill. I don't have pill yet.

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
I would also lean towards CT level 10 or the small oil refinery level 3.

I can send you protractors for your CT level 10 if you would like. You can probably find other forum members who can send the other items.
That would be awesome. I'll return whatever you have in your name.

Thank you and will do. You able to send any of the other things?
Unfortunately no. Each person is only able to send one of the items needed for construction. It is random which one we are able to send but odds are that someone else around the forum can send the other three. Anyone with CT level 9 is able to send the items to upgrade to level 10.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I'm pretty much in the same situation right now (except flying Condors which I'm doing since a couple of weeks now; don't expect too much out of it btw since one flight takes 12h (or even more) to return so without instant returns you'll only be able to send out one or two each day) and I was going for the oil refinery upgrade but now you made be doubt about going for CT lvl 10 :ROFLMAO:

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
I'm pretty much in the same situation right now (except flying Condors which I'm doing since a couple of weeks now; don't expect too much out of it btw since one flight takes 12h (or even more) to return so without instant returns you'll only be able to send out one or two each day) and I was going for the oil refinery upgrade but now you made be doubt about going for CT lvl 10 :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I'm thinking they are falling way down my list. You need stuff for tower? I can send pens.

The tower is a simple proposition in my opinion. It means you get to add planes to your fleet and that’s the cheapest way to build you passenger count.

A lot of people stop at 10 for awhile though since level11 costs 4 million coins
Actually, I needed about 1 month and a half to build the CT11. Once you have the 4 million and the 40 items, you have to still wait 12 days for its completion.
Regards,
Alf

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
The tower is a simple proposition in my opinion. It means you get to add planes to your fleet and that’s the cheapest way to build you passenger count.

A lot of people stop at 10 for awhile though since level11 costs 4 million coins
Is there a benefit to flying more passengers besides more income from flights?

Depends what your game goals are. Are you in an alliance? If not them passenger numbers mean nothing. Are you collecting stars.? Are you doing adventure and excavation flights?

Control Tower and terminal makes most sense as does not running straight into condors without the infrastructure that enables you to run them. Runway 7, repair level 7, factories for pills and passengers.

Have you finished with lower level flights? Space map flights?

Depends on what is important to you. Income is one thing but you can move faster through the game and get more skill stars. If the events are important then you have another planes to send to event destinations or to get the collectible items

The more planes the more flexibility you have. Resources such as fuel do become a bit of a challenge as your fleet gets bigger.

If you don’t expand your fleet how would you progress in the game? I’d think it would get boring really quickly

Top Bottom