Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General What to build/upgrade first

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03tsevv6l
Username
Air Bud
Hello all.

I am new to the airport city forum and game and am looking for insight on what I should build and upgrade first. I’ve read many forums and guides. My town hall and terminal are currently level 3. I have read not to worry about building a duty free shop, is this true? Also, at what level should I start working on the buildings for launches? Thanks in advance for you your replies.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Upgrade runways first. Work on buildings for green launches relatively quickly. Get them ready for events that require launches. There are lots of buildings that increase passengers without upgrading town hall so prioritize that lower. Control tower and terminal are more important than town hall. One tip, buying more parking lots is a cheap way to expand your terminal capacity

Ignore duty free shop completely.

Hello all.

I am new to the airport city forum and game and am looking for insight on what I should build and upgrade first. I’ve read many forums and guides. My town hall and terminal are currently level 3. I have read not to worry about building a duty free shop, is this true? Also, at what level should I start working on the buildings for launches? Thanks in advance for you your replies.
Welcome to the forum
Have look here
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...eserve-hangar-operative-hangar-v8-7-17.18757/
Then if you have a questions posted in the thread you created here and the members will help you (y)

I have read not to worry about building a duty free shop, is this true?
I know you so much wanted to biuld it but sadly, it is very true. I may add that you are very lucky to have found this forum this early on your game, most of us are stuck with that building occupying much needed space.
Also, at what level should I start working on the buildings for launches?
As soon as they become available - the launches will enable you to earn silver (& gold) tokens which in turn will allow you to buy the grand hotel, which will increase your city population by 300.

Since this is a strategic and sequecial game consider the following:
  • Before you buy your next higher plane make sure that the repair hanger is upgraded to cater for that plane.
  • Always buy maps at Duke's spaceship early on so that every night when you go to sleep you send your owls to Mesoamerica to receive them in the morning when you wake up.
  • Also buy the mystery bonus chest for some bonuses.
  • Do not feel compelled to complete the side missions (from brown book), this will cause frustrations and bottlenecks.
  • Runways, control tower and terminal should be your main priorities.
  • Take it easy and don't stress about items not dropping, eventually they will drop.
  • During events, always complain here in the forum to stimulate the items to drop (this works and it has been proven).
  • Do not play this game alone, this is a social game so interaction with other players is encouraged very strongly.
  • Enjoy the game as is...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03tsevv6l
Username
Air Bud
Since this is a strategic and sequecial game consider the following:
  • Before you buy your next higher plane make sure that the repair hanger is upgraded to cater for that plane.
  • Always buy maps at Duke's spaceship early on so that every night when you go to sleep you send your owls to Mesoamerica to receive them in the morning when you wake up.
  • Also buy the mystery bonus chest for some bonuses.
  • Do not feel compelled to complete the side missions (from brown book), this will cause frustrations and bottlenecks.
  • Runways, control tower and terminal should be your main priorities.
  • Take it easy and don't stress about items not dropping, eventually they will drop.
  • During events, always complain here in the forum to stimulate the items to drop (this works and it has been proven).
  • Do not play this game alone, this is a social game so interaction with other players is encouraged very strongly.
  • Enjoy the game as is...
I sent you a neighbor request. Thanks for the help

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I sent you a neighbor request. Thanks for the help
You want to have 3 kinds of neighbours
  1. Have some that you want to visit but you won't gift with. Mainly, there are things in their city you want to visit regularly
  2. Have a full set that you want to exchange gifts with daily. These will likely be different than the first set. We are all limited on how many gifts we can send in a day and high level players are probably already exchanging daily with maximum friends. Also, high level players likely can't send you the building items you need for low and medium level buildings.
  3. Have neighbours that you want to launch with. This can be the same neighbours as 1 and 2.

Hello all.

It is totally up to you and how you want to play this game. I started with control tower because that allows you to have more planes in the sky and in return higher pax numbers. I also upgraded the town hall and terminal once in a while depending on need. If you do the events and also adventure flights starting with Machu Picchu those rewards are also good because the Aztec pyramid and so on gives you 50 plus max population which can save you from having to upgrade your town hall so frequently and the event buildings range from 5-20 plus max population. In the beginning I added a bunch of buildings for coins to help gain coins faster! The last control tower cost 6 million coins! I will send you a friend request and you can look at my city and if you have any questions you can ask me and I’ll be happy to answer.

Hello all.

Now that we are neighbors let me know when you have a launch pad and I’ll have you join one of my launches prob green to start which is fine.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03tsevv6l
Username
Air Bud
Now that we are neighbors let me know when you have a launch pad and I’ll have you join one of my launches prob green to start which is fine.
Thanks, just waiting for the required items for my mission control and then I will buy the green launch pad. Other than those two buildings is there anything else I need for a launch? I have saved up items for launches from visiting neighbors and also have 11 unopened launch gift boxes to open.

Thanks, just waiting for the required items for my mission control and then I will buy the green launch pad. Other than those two buildings is there anything else I need for a launch? I have saved up items for launches from visiting neighbors and also have 11 unopened launch gift boxes to once yiu
Thanks, just waiting for the required items for my mission control and then I will buy the green launch pad. Other than those two buildings is there anything else I need for a launch? I have saved up items for launches from visiting neighbors and also have 11 unopened launch gift boxes to open.
The first photo shows which collections you need to open the launch up and the second photo shows the items required to hit the points needed to actually launch the flight. As you can see the powerful bolt, main stabilizer and large fuel tank are the best 3. So make sure you have some of those extra always! Also don’t do a launch on your own because then you burn your on stash of items. What I like to do is open a launch and then hit private so no one can hijack it. I then add roughly 60% of the points needed then open it up to my neighbors who then can tag along for second third fourth and so on. That way other people get coins also and fuel.

Attachments

• 3AA24FB9-FA9B-4760-BEBB-26425413700E.png
    3AA24FB9-FA9B-4760-BEBB-26425413700E.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 83
  • A3B5E643-294C-4491-A464-93E56E2D2D53.png
    A3B5E643-294C-4491-A464-93E56E2D2D53.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 86

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Agree with Teboho and Chloe; follow their advice And read the forums. only difference is I love the duty free; it allows you to get coins for all the junk that drops from the mystery boxes. I have it running a 600 coin 24 task almost daily. I’d avoid the weather station
Agree, but it takes a while to build up the stuff to run the contracts. So not a high priority at the beginning.

Top Bottom