Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What livery did you apply ?

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
Screenshot.png
I applied this to my Falcon .... What did others do with theirs ? Just interested I was Limited

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
Celestial with 500% coin bonus is a plus (y)
It definitely is a plus but I would prefer to put on a plane that I know I am unlikely to sell off. I own 4 Condors and I put it on those.

Now an interesting thing is that I also got a Condor S2 livery from the "Mystery Livery" in the Celestial Festival. I bought a Condor and applied both the S2 and Celestial liveries to that one plane so I now have a Condor that is gold colored with a S2 that will also give me 500% coin bonus.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Football and Mail Carrier liveries on my falcons (also applied ranger livery to them so that their speed is down to -20%), and purple livery for 3 thunderbirds and 2 condors. S3 livery for all the rest. Im accumulating liveries in case I want to customize the fleet, as well as wait to see if the liveries get uodated witb a nice perk.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Ask me for this
Username
John Cena
I buy every event's livery if they look pretty and put them on my Condors. Best for me is Volcano and Festival liverys, but those Planes was painted in Celestial livery and S3 too for passive bonuses.

Top Bottom