Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What items have you spent most time looking for?

Hi!

Just curious what other gamers seem to have spent most time looking for? Seems like the definition "very seldom" which is a quite common defintion for item drops is a huge range of randomness/can mean a lot of things? Perhaps they should add a few more to make it more clear for us players i.e. "Not so common", "Rare", "Almost never", I dunno maybe it would make things even harder to guess...

Let me go ahead and start:
  • I have yet to have s Surf Board drop from a flight to Bali from what feels like hundreds of flights (got 5 Bali Crets and enough Avacados to open a fruit stand of my own).
  • I have yet to have a Sports bag drop from my Sports Shop. For a moment I had two Sport shops but I demolished one since they never seem to drop a bag (for reference I currently have 26 travelling bags, 25 old suitcases, 18 briefcases & 50 rolling suitcases).
  • Currently I have all 4 of my jets going back and forth to Rome for I think a period of 5 days now to find the Ancient Venus, no luck yet!
  • I always seem to have a bunch of the other items for the Treadmill/Running wild collection but not the Portable audio player (which one could find a bit strange since they all evidently drop "very seldom" from all the residential buildings.

Please feel free to share your ideas, stories of unluck and most sought after items :)

Hi!

Just curious what other gamers seem to have spent most time looking for? Seems like the definition "very seldom" which is a quite common defintion for item drops is a huge range of randomness/can mean a lot of things? Perhaps they should add a few more to make it more clear for us players i.e. "Not so common", "Rare", "Almost never", I dunno maybe it would make things even harder to guess...

Let me go ahead and start:
  • I have yet to have s Surf Board drop from a flight to Bali from what feels like hundreds of flights (got 5 Bali Crets and enough Avacados to open a fruit stand of my own).
  • I have yet to have a Sports bag drop from my Sports Shop. For a moment I had two Sport shops but I demolished one since they never seem to drop a bag (for reference I currently have 26 travelling bags, 25 old suitcases, 18 briefcases & 50 rolling suitcases).
  • Currently I have all 4 of my jets going back and forth to Rome for I think a period of 5 days now to find the Ancient Venus, no luck yet!
  • I always seem to have a bunch of the other items for the Treadmill/Running wild collection but not the Portable audio player (which one could find a bit strange since they all evidently drop "very seldom" from all the residential buildings.
Please feel free to share your ideas, stories of unluck and most sought after items :)

Yes, the sportsbag and the portable audio player are really hard to get. The difference: The audio player drops sometimes besides 100 pairs of running shoes and others, but the sportsbag dropped 4 times in 5 or 6 weeks now...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
uuh im waiting for vodka from Moskou, Jin maro Tower from Shanghai, Pinguin from Antarctica, Dalai lama from Nepal.

I neeeeeed them!!!!

Oh sportsbag i have plenty, builded 6 of the Sportshop. Now i have 19 of them.
I need now the first bag to finish it, so im building manors after i buyed my new blue delta plane!
I love 150 passengers and 50 oil :heart:
(still have 23x150 passengers in stock :p )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Yes, the sportsbag and the portable audio player are really hard to get. The difference: The audio player drops sometimes besides 100 pairs of running shoes and others, but the sportsbag dropped 4 times in 5 or 6 weeks now...

XP, I guess I've been lucky cause I've cashed in for 144 treadmills and still have 5 audio players left. Its the damn sneakers that are getting me though to be honest with you I really do not want another treadmill or the chocolate cupid (108).

Top Bottom