Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What happens to passengers from guest landings if Terminal is full

Are Passengers from guest landings "lost" if your terminal is full

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • have no idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Several people have re-assured me that passengers are not lost - I dont see a wy to close the discussion but I am not looking for more answers

I have been exploring what happens to passengers from guest landings if your terminal is full. I tried this recently deliberately making sure my terminal was full and landed aircraft which gave me passengers. I had always assumed that when terminal was full, such passengers would get dropped into your warehouse - however after landing some my warehouse levels are unchanged which leads me to conclude they are just "lost". I havent tested but wonder if the same applies to fuel as well?

My usual routine is to collect passengers/fuel, then send off flights, harvest more passengers and fuel. Only then do I land any guest planes. When I harvest passengers my terminal usually fills up and so usng this sequence could mean that I have just "lost" most of the passengers acquired from guest landings - which seems pretty unfair to me, when other collected items do end up being stored in collections or the warehouse.

Has anyone else found the same and if fuel/passengers can be lost in this way then we ought to highlight it in one of the guides for new users. It is easy to rectify by making sure that you dont leave your terminal full though from another perspective it means that you are losing possible harvests as buildings dont generate new until you use what has been collected already

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
On android at least, when you landed guest planes and your oil or terminal is full they are added to your total, so atm I have 110/110 oil, if i land a guest plane of oil then it would go to 111/110. So they don't get lost thankfully

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
yes I am wonderng if this is the case - one problem is that the field that shows neighbor totals is mostly hidden by the coins total so I dont see it - this is why I sstarted to try and check it out

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
The opinion seems to be that wew dont lose them. As I said on my PC the passenger count is hidden by the coin count

Top Bottom