Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What exactly is a fuel ring?

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
Hi there,

as the title says I am wondering about the concept of a fuel ring. I know that you create a group of pilots who gift fuel to each other but how exactly does it work?
Do you gift fuel to everyone in the ring on a daily basis or do you only gift to a dedicated person that changes day by day?

I am asking because I need fuel for Excavation flights and up until now I had to collect fuel from space launches for weeks to have enough for the flights.
Meanwhile, I realized that I can "store" fuel for 7 days in the gifting list but that is barely enough for OWL flights. I am aiming at >10.000 units of fuel per week - is that doable with a fuel ring?

Thx,
Peter

Hi there,

as the title says I am wondering about the concept of a fuel ring. I know that you create a group of pilots who gift fuel to each other but how exactly does it work?
Do you gift fuel to everyone in the ring on a daily basis or do you only gift to a dedicated person that changes day by day?

I am asking because I need fuel for Excavation flights and up until now I had to collect fuel from space launches for weeks to have enough for the flights.
Meanwhile, I realized that I can "store" fuel for 7 days in the gifting list but that is barely enough for OWL flights. I am aiming at >10.000 units of fuel per week - is that doable with a fuel ring?

Thx,
Peter
Fuel ring is a group like you said and its work like this:
Lets say you have 10 friends each player have 2 accounts the main game and support game.
The support account daily send to the main account fuel 20 or any flight items the group decide what they want.
So your main account received from the 9 players daily gift and your support account send 9 gift to them.
Two ways to do that short time or long time gifting.
This thread link below you can post asking others to send you daily gift for a week if it is fly items or fuel 20 and this could be from your main account if it is for limited time.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...s-sep-trading-thread.36418/page-3#post-505282
Second way is to create a thread and make your team in this forum:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/trading-discussion.54/
Second way is for long time gifting and you should have support account to send daily gift lets say for a months if you need that item what ever fuel or fly item this you can discus with the team who want to join your group.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Fuel Ring normally consists of 20 people.

It works best if you have an extra account (that is min. lv.10 and can send 20 gifts). So, you send everyday from your Fuel Ring account F20 to the main accounts of 20 members of the Fuel Ring (including yourself).

If it works well (and it should be), you'll receive 20 F20 daily = 400 fuel per day = 2800 fuel per week.

It is extra work and extra responsibility. So, you decide yourself if joining Fuel Ring is for you or not ;)

Last edited:

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
Thank you all for the responses. At the moment I collect around 150 F20 per week - 3.000 fuel without being a member of a ring. This happens just by not opening the gifts I get.
I do have 3 accounts up and running - the newest is at lvl 8 atm. If I manage to get my friends from 2nd and 3rd account sending gifts /fuel only to my main account that would make for +/-75 gifts per day on my main.
That sums up to 75x7x20 = 10.500 fuel per week - just enough to make an excavation map flight with 100 flights to Raven destinations.

I don't get how people are able to run 100 flights in a row with higher level planes... OK, you can collect fuel from space missions and leveling up in your warehouse but that takes lot of time. Is that the way to go?

Thank you all for the responses. At the moment I collect around 150 F20 per week - 3.000 fuel without being a member of a ring. This happens just by not opening the gifts I get.
I do have 3 accounts up and running - the newest is at lvl 8 atm. If I manage to get my friends from 2nd and 3rd account sending gifts /fuel only to my main account that would make for +/-75 gifts per day on my main.
That sums up to 75x7x20 = 10.500 fuel per week - just enough to make an excavation map flight with 100 flights to Raven destinations.

I don't get how people are able to run 100 flights in a row with higher level planes... OK, you can collect fuel from space missions and leveling up in your warehouse but that takes lot of time. Is that the way to go?
You need to store the most possible. So using space for the big barrels stored in the warehouse and the fuel bar for gifts. Yes you lose the drip feed but it’s only temporary. Gifts up to 300. That’s a packet of fuel. It’s trial and error for you to find what works for you.

When I do a run its 35-40k fuel. Fuel bar and warehouse. You need the pax too for the bigger planes. They can be more problematic than the fuel!

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Yes, @Madge59230 makes a great point. So many players (me included) get hung up on the "free" fuel you get every minute until your fuel bar is full. But, if you're preparing to run maps and speed up flights, you build up a lot of fuel in your gifts for 6 days, but you can build up even more if you include your fuel bar, warehouse, as well as 300 gifts of fuel. In addition, this is why many higher level players have so many residential buildings and visa centers. I found out very soon after joining 2 rings that I didn't have nearly enough passengers, that's when I purchased my first Visa Center and more higher producing pax buildings.

Hi there,

Thx,
Peter
Here’s an old thread, but still quite relevant...

There aren’t a lot of threads about FRs. I‘ve heard that there are rings that operate in the dark recesses of the AC world, made paranoid over the years that someone at GI might have the ability to crack the secret society and block some accounts because they cannot stop the people that Are actually cheating. These groups tend to prefer communication via PM and operate under the same rule set as Fight Club 🤪😆.

Last edited:
Hi there,

Thx,
Peter
You should not ask it openly about this in the forum.

Send private message to any administrator of this forum and they will describe you...

Top Bottom