Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What does the axe do?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09u7njmyn
Username
Jont
I found by accident that if I tap several times over the forest, an axe will appear with an animation of chopping. Does this actually do anything or is it for fun? This is on Android.

I found by accident that if I tap several times over the forest, an axe will appear with an animation of chopping. Does this actually do anything or is it for fun? This is on Android.
apart from the fact that being an insane task (as @pete blake mentioned :LOL:), chopping trees (by clicking/tapping a few times in a row at the same tree) can give you items for the Paul Bunyan Statue. Drop rate is like 1:1000 🤣

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
triple click - axe cuts down tree.
Some of the tree clumps it seems the clicks need to be pixel perfect position.
Collection called "I've Sharpened My Ax". Seems they accidently cut off the e with the Axe.

Have cut down at least 3 times as many trees as have clicked clouds - yet "Cloud Atlas" - 44/100 vs only 11/100 for the trees.

Top Bottom