Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

We're back and quicker then ever before!

Good evening!

After countless hours i'm so happy to say AirportCityGame is back and now running on a super fast server!

I won't bore you with the details, but as you probably know it took a bit longer then expected to swap over. Whilst upgrading everything behind the scenes I was met by error after error. It's always the quickest jobs that seem to take the longest!

Anyway, thanks for holding out and heres to some super fast error free flying!

Dave

Good evening!

After countless hours i'm so happy to say AirportCityGame is back and now running on a super fast server!

I won't bore you with the details, but as you probably know it took a bit longer then expected to swap over. Whilst upgrading everything behind the scenes I was met by error after error. It's always the quickest jobs that seem to take the longest!

Dave
Thank you for upgrading to new faster server .

Oh how well done, the forum is so much faster.
congrats thumbs up.jpg

Good evening!

Dave
Well done Dave (y)
Congratulation with the new server :woot:
Yeah this is the speed i am waiting woooow.

Top Bottom