Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekly Alliance Task Flight Number

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hey all, so I know about the weekly alliance tasks and how each plane is selected (1st being the most primitive aircraft in the fleet, 2nd being the most advanced aircraft in the fleet, and 3rd based on the largest amount of aircraft you have). However, I'm looking for a way to determine how many flights you will receive each week. There was a previous formula, but that changed when they did a reduction of the expected number of flights. I have two questions:
1) Do we have a known formula for calculating this number(and related thread)?
2) If we don't, can we start a database collecting said information? I can collect everything on a spreadsheet and create a table

@Captain WH Rollins already has a very detailed guide that talks about forming alliances and even listed numbers for the expected amount of flights, but they aren't associated with any of the aircraft or with the number of aircraft needed to achieve said number. Captain do you already know this information? Would gladly put it into a spreadsheet format so that you can include it in your guide.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Could be, but since we all max out at 80 anyway, we should plan at that level. Guess we will see
I know it changes with level (I’m not entirely sure if level is the trigger, but I assume so).
I also have several L80 players in my alliance, so I can see a good variety of tasks.
What I can say, is some have swift as task 1 with 67 flights, some 80 flights.
Again for task 1, edit: “for Owl” some need 58, some 50...
Its starting to look not so simple.

Last edited:
I know it changes with level (I’m not entirely sure if level is the trigger, but I assume so).
I also have several L80 players in my alliance, so I can see a good variety of tasks.
What I can say, is some have swift as task 1 with 67 flights, some 80 flights.
Again for task 1, some need 58, some 50...
Its starting to look not so simple.
It also increases when your alliance is not full.
And it also depends on destination, even for the same type of plane. Shorter flights have a higher number assigned

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It also increases when your alliance is not full.
And it also depends on destination, even for the same type of plane. Shorter flights have a higher number assigned
Yeah I was planning on maybe using the shortest flight as a guide, since its the way to get maximum amount of flights assigned. I may not bother though, as it appears that too many factors influence the flights. Only the first task seems feasible to me. The other two are just too tedious to bother with....especially that 3rd one

Yeah I was planning on maybe using the shortest flight as a guide, since its the way to get maximum amount of flights assigned. I may not bother though, as it appears that too many factors influence the flights. Only the first task seems feasible to me. The other two are just too tedious to bother with....especially that 3rd one
The third one seems to be doable if you have 4 to 5 planes of that type. at least that’s my experience.

Top Bottom