Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code Sep 6th

Standard income
*turbine6*
1A31B8E1-CDE3-4C4C-8621-B3FD288606AF.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9675

??? Turbine is used in the code, but it's not relevant to the current event........................................
And usually by this time in an event, we get a post of what is to come next.
A surprise??? @Ur-quan and Free2Play ???
Or are you all going on vacation and leaving us hanging???

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
??? Turbine is used in the code, but it's not relevant to the current event........................................
And usually by this time in an event, we get a post of what is to come next.
A surprise??? @Ur-quan and Free2Play ???
Or are you all going on vacation and leaving us hanging???

That's an urgent issue requring a mention of both of us on Saturday! There's no hint of upcoming event in the weekend code! I'm calling the CEO as we speak to bring this issue to his attention.

There'll be a one week break from special events. To do those other things in the game. And I'll do the preview for 7.2 update next week.

Cheers.

D

Deleted member 9675

That's an urgent issue requring a mention of both of us on Saturday! There's no hint of upcoming event in the weekend code! I'm calling the CEO as we speak to bring this issue to his attention.

There'll be a one week break from special events. To do those other things in the game. And I'll do the preview for 7.2 update next week.

Cheers.
Sorry

Top Bottom