Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code for 11/1/19

Like many things that have adapted to make life easier, the US has dissed the global common sense method with dates as well and marched on in blissful ignorance :ROFLMAO: . Fahrenheit, feet and inches, etc.

When digitally recording time stamps, the moment I am writing this post is 20191106074817. i.e. the year 2019, November, 6th day, 7.48am and a few seconds - all in order, nice and simple

Once the magical mystery of the metric system is understood, why would anyone choose to use a system where the base is not 10. Or where there is no standard base??
The metric system was originally based on 1 litre of water (at the Temp of melting ice - 0 °C) having a mass of 1 kg and filling a volume 10cmx10cmx10cm or 1 cubic decimetre. Not only did the US “poo poo” the change, they took it upon themselves to change the spelling! Almost every other country spells the units “litre” and “metre”, not liter and meter.

Rant completed- now to launch my Falcons along the runway and climb them to their cruising level, Flight Level 370 or F370 (that’s international aviation speak for 37,000 feet - don’t even go there o_O).

Like many things that have adapted to make life easier, the US has dissed the global common sense method with dates as well and marched on in blissful ignorance :ROFLMAO: . Fahrenheit, feet and inches, etc.

When digitally recording time stamps, the moment I am writing this post is 20191106074817. i.e. the year 2019, November, 6th day, 7.48am and a few seconds - all in order, nice and simple

Once the magical mystery of the metric system is understood, why would anyone choose to use a system where the base is not 10. Or where there is no standard base??
The metric system was originally based on 1 litre of water (at the Temp of melting ice - 0 °C) having a mass of 1 kg and filling a volume 10cmx10cmx10cm or 1 cubic decimetre. Not only did the US “poo poo” the change, they took it upon themselves to change the spelling! Almost every other country spells the units “litre” and “metre”, not liter and meter.

Rant completed- now to launch my Falcons along the runway and climb them to their cruising level, Flight Level 370 or F370 (that’s international aviation speak for 37,000 feet - don’t even go there o_O).
I doubt you will run your Falcons at F370, it will be rather FL500-550 :)

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Doh! I was thinking Thunderbirds (aka bizjets) Of course the Concorde should be up around F500-600. The envy of all others...except the Condor up at FL800+ at Mach 3.
I think my Condor is not so fast than your. My Condor S3 needs 7h24 to Prague and to Rome I can do in 1h48 with a Hawk S3. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom