Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weather May Be Coming

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Weather may be a part of this upcoming update, if this is a teaser. I'm a bit torn about it...here's why:
1) I welcome it:
a) if it somehow interacts with gameplay
b) because it looks nice
2) I'm against it:
a) If nothing else is addressed in terms of gameplay
b) because it may make the game bulkier with no benefit

Thoughts?

SmartSelect_20220112-140751_Instagram.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Weather may be a part of this upcoming update, if this is a teaser. I'm a bit torn about it...here's why:
1) I welcome it:
a) if it somehow interacts with gameplay
b) because it looks nice
2) I'm against it:
a) If nothing else is addressed in terms of gameplay
b) because it may make the game bulkier with no benefit

Thoughts?

View attachment 61626
Again they only seem to be focused on the looks of the game and not the feel of the game. I've been watching neighbor lists of my own and newbs come in play one or two events, are not happy with the game play, nor that everything costs greenies which equals to real cash. What with other worldly crisis' people everywhere dont have tons of disposable income to waste on a video game. GI can redesign the entire layout, reverse the areas from one side of the screen to the other, but unless they improve upon the game play itself, AC will shrivel and dry up like any other games that have grown stale

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
As many of us have said, these non essential features are often counter productive.
What G.I. needs to focus on is making the game more stable, improving the coding.
And while they're at it, how about reducing the cost of land for higher level players, or at least allowing us to purchase with coins.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Again they only seem to be focused on the looks of the game and not the feel of the game. I've been watching neighbor lists of my own and newbs come in play one or two events, are not happy with the game play, nor that everything costs greenies which equals to real cash. What with other worldly crisis' people everywhere dont have tons of disposable income to waste on a video game. GI can redesign the entire layout, reverse the areas from one side of the screen to the other, but unless they improve upon the game play itself, AC will shrivel and dry up like any other games that have grown stale
Spoken like someone who knows what they're talking about 👏🏿

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Weather to me means cost more fuel to fly. They are good at bleeding our fuel supplies these days.
That was my first thought, or to increase flight time. Besides fair weather and maybe windy weather, I see weather events being a detriment if it does affect gameplay.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
The way I see it is the weather in our city might indicate whether our flights will get boosted or "dragged". If it's sunny, feel free to fly right away. Is it raining? Either wait for better conditions, fly but it'll take longer and more fuel OR use weather bonuses. That said, the weather bonuses will (finally?) become more important.

If that's the case, I have a bad feeling some of you are going to hate it with passion.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The way I see it is the weather in our city might indicate whether our flights will get boosted or "dragged". If it's sunny, feel free to fly right away. Is it raining? Either wait for better conditions, fly but it'll take longer and more fuel OR use weather bonuses. That said, the weather bonuses will (finally?) become more important.

If that's the case, I have a bad feeling some of you are going to hate it with passion.
Im ok with the challenge if more important things are addressed. If not, then yeah I wont be too happy about it

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
May see the weather related items getting deleted more often. Time to keep those weather items at 100 at all times.
Yes at the moment they are more of a nuisance than anything else. I hope they don't become an issue. There are plenty of other ways to enhance gameplay; this would be close to the bottom of the list

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
May I say that I hate the idea? More aesthetics again.
Permission granted 🤣

They tend to only introduce one "big change" at a time, and they tend to advertise it to lure in new players, so this sneak peak at weather may be the "big change" that was expected. With 7.0, it was the airport layout and runways...with 8.0, it was the hangar and "seeing our flights mid flight". Liveries were introduced midway through 8. All of these big changes were individual events so far, so I would be surprised if this was any different. I have a bad feeling about this.

Top Bottom