Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weather effects?

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I think he's thinking of something more interactive or animated. I once asked if I could set it so that I could see the winter landscape all year long as it's gorgeous. If they can put in clouds, putting in some other goodies like rain or snow animations now and then would be cute. Or, having to de-ice a plane animation like he suggested. Or instead of having to get weather items, you need to request de-icing, or plowing the runway. It would be awesome :)

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
In the past the game had many animated buildings that was fun but use many device memory. This game is not so soft to increase some interactive animation and many players with old devices won't run.

In the past the game had many animated buildings that was fun but use many device memory. This game is not so soft to increase some interactive animation and many players with old devices won't run.
You mean like coins, pilgrim hats, airplanes and similar flying across the screen or a big area of static concrete and buildings using thousands of polygons and taking up 100 times the previous area, consuming memory that isn't freeable, and boring? hmm 🤔

Top Bottom