Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Watch the Ad and get extra

Hi,
I notes today that one of my android account have this when i visit my neighbors:
z1z1.jpg

I watch the Ad but nothing happen did anyone know about it ??

I also have tried this feature. I was able to make 3 extra 'taps' and could have done more.

Having visited all my neighbours, so the count shows 'You can visit 0, refresh in 6h 50m) I can still visit other neighbours and use a video etc etc.

I assume you can keep visiting until your daily video are all used up ??

Strange, but in a good way !!

Regards
Harcourt

I also have tried this feature. I was able to make 3 extra 'taps' and could have done more.

Having visited all my neighbours, so the count shows 'You can visit 0, refresh in 6h 50m) I can still visit other neighbours and use a video etc etc.

I assume you can keep visiting until your daily video are all used up ??

Strange, but in a good way !!

Regards
Harcourt
Is that on your windows game, or on an android game? I can use it on android, but nothing on windows (yet).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
OK - checked on Crscnt2 and I have that feature. I guess I used up all my free videos speeding up planes on Crscnt1, so maybe that's why I don't have it there????
Speed up can only be used 5 times on a plane right?...unless you meant using a video in place of a fuel catalyst

Top Bottom