Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Want to earn GREENIES?????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi friends,

If you want to earn 3x.......... 5 GREENIES, try the following.
1) Go to the red GI button in the top right corner and click on it.
2) Tap on the button EVENTS and the screen will open.
3) You find there 3 games to install which gives you 5 greens.
4) Leave ALWAYS you're AC game OPEN when dowloading the first game.
5) When the first game is dowloaded, go back immidiately to your AC, you'll receive the greens.
6) For the other 2 games repeat the steps.
If you follow this steps, at the end, you'll be richer for 15 greens.
GOOD LUCK to you all;)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
vayka1 Thank you :) got the 15 greens!!!!!!!

But on the hindsight i think this was a way devised by GI to permanently tag members with the games offer taken :( so i guess i will never again get the offer for these three game again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1

But on the hindsight i think this was a way devised by GI to permanently tag members with the games offer taken :( so i guess i will never again get the offer for these three game again.
Maybe, but they will come up with new games to install and receive greenies to play it;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad

Ah, very interesting thought. Ah well, i suppose the instant gratification is okay for now...they have a few other games i suspect will pop up from time to time.

Has anyone bothered to play these other games? I have tried Tribez and Rule the Kingdom. Tribez was okay, kinda cheesy and cartoonish looking...wasn't a fan. Rule the Kingdom...no thanks, game was boring in my opinion.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
I have done those pop ups that you get greenies for adding games. I usually delete the game after i get the greens. Then to my surprise a week or so later i get the offer again.
Moral of the story....delete after greenis banked and maybe you will get it again.

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
This morning I noticed that the Dragon Eternity game appeared again, and instead of ignoring it I noticed it showed up as 10 greenies instead of 5. So I went to a WiFi spot and downloaded it.
Got the 10, no message appeared but my total is back over 100 now.:eek:
I have also noticed I have in the GI centre 5 game offering free greenies (5 each) including Dragon Eternity (again and it is still installed!) and The TribeZ (which is installed and I have been playing).

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I also got the Dragon Eternity offer for 10 greenies. A few days ago it was only for 5 :D so better wait it out until you get the 10? But I didn't download it though, happened to me a lot of time whereafter I didn't get any greenies. Last one I did was Mystery Manor, 100+MB and nothing. So I've stopped downloading GI promotional stuff. Waste of bandwidth.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I too got the offer to install dragon game for 10 green this morning :D Installed it and got 10 greens....so another 2 blocks of land up for grabs in 12 days time :p:p

Red Fox One if you follow my instructions you will get the greens every single time ;)

Your airportcity game has to be on when the downloading is happening in the background. Keep playing the game till the downloading finishes and you get a notification about shortcut being created ;) At this point close the game and restart again...you will get the greens without fail (y)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I got the '10green for dragon game' offer once again today :rolleyes: Seems like GI is aggressively pushing this game :D

Me too. Guess I earned about 25 greens with it.
AND, instead of difficult trics to earn them you just have to install te game. My AC can even reboot in the meantime while I still get the greens.
For now, at least one frustrating point against GI is solved :D

And now I choose to buy a second repair slot after all, because greens are much less hard to get ;)

Top Bottom