Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valley of the Kings - Beginner's Guide

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
If you are annoyed by the Burial Vault items between green passengers full and so running Owls to empty them and then to click on 6 vaults to get nothing and wait another hour to repeat, there is a better way without cheating. But it needs your backup accts to do it.
When you get a mission that requires visits to the vaults, have your backup acct to visit them (leave pilot icons on them). You can get vault items when you click on this pilot icons without the need of non full green passengers. I got through many vault items this way without actually collecting green passengers.

During the initial phase, you have to take many flights for the slabs. Use free speed ups to get the slab you want. When you finish the 6th slab, sell it and start a new vault. This way, you can continue to use free speed up (10 times per day). If you have many slabs in the warehouse, it does not work unless you deplete them first.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
If you are annoyed by the Burial Vault items between green passengers full and so running Owls to empty them and then to click on 6 vaults to get nothing and wait another hour to repeat, there is a better way without cheating. But it needs your backup accts to do it.
When you get a mission that requires visits to the vaults, have your backup acct to visit them (leave pilot icons on them). You can get vault items when you click on this pilot icons without the need of non full green passengers. I got through many vault items this way without actually collecting green passengers.

During the initial phase, you have to take many flights for the slabs. Use free speed ups to get the slab you want. When you finish the 6th slab, sell it and start a new vault. This way, you can continue to use free speed up (10 times per day). If you have many slabs in the warehouse, it does not work unless you deplete them first.
Both of those are good ideas; I'm already doing them. Another thing you can do is remove the roads to your Burial Vaults when you don't want to get the collectible item tasks. At least, that worked for me, but not for @Captain Iceman.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I only visit vaults for green pax and collectibles and not touch them when not needed. So, removing roads were not necessary.
Sometimes I would struggle with the 1060 tasks to get collectible items. Even with 6 Burial Vaults, it would sometimes take 3-4 visits on each one to get the desired item. I didn't want to spend 3 greenies per speed-up, so that meant 3-4 hours to complete a 1060 task. I just rebuild the roads when I need Possessed Passengers, then remove them when I'm done collecting. Very simple, and it works.

Top Bottom