Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valley of the Curse - some thoughs...

bonga

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Souphaphone
My green passenger count started at over 1000, and it's never been under 600 or so.. so why are 3 bonuses focused on making more of them?

Also, the whole event feels thrown together, There should be many more ways to earn pharaoh heads. Could"ve let us use Hawk too.

...or am I missing something ? How did you like this event ?
1674201853538.png

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
My green passenger count started at over 1000, and it's never been under 600 or so.. so why are 3 bonuses focused on making more of them?

Also, the whole event feels thrown together, There should be many more ways to earn pharaoh heads. Could"ve let us use Hawk too.

View attachment 68741
Unpopular opinion here: I actually quite like this event. Maybe because it's my first time playing it.

View attachment 68741
My green passengers started at 1422 and went down to 0 very quick (Rather first day itself), only 114 an hour also so maximum 6 flights an hour, I completed 3 stars within a week of the event starting so the bonuses were very useful

bonga

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Souphaphone
thanks for comments. what are your favorite events ?

Interesting, I guess the experience varies with your game level..
The only way to use green passengers were owl flights right? 9 each?

I think the santa flappy bird game set the standard too high.. i should be happy, i probably will get 2nd in my league

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
My green passengers started at 1422 and went down to 0 very quick (Rather first day itself), only 114 an hour also so maximum 6 flights an hour, I completed 3 stars within a week of the event starting so the bonuses were very useful
You can definitely empty the green passenger terminal not as fast as you mentioned except if you speed up the flights. Flying to Dahshur takes 2 hours on white owl planes 19 pax each so 114 pax each plane if you play for 12 hours. Tell me that you have 10 owls so you could use 1140 pax a day. Any way even 3 owls can do the trick and keep ~ 1/3 green Pax in use for tasks

You can definitely empty the green passenger terminal not as fast as you mentioned except if you speed up the flights. Flying to Dahshur takes 2 hours on white owl planes 19 pax each so 114 pax each plane if you play for 12 hours. Tell me that you have 10 owls so you could use 1140 pax a day. Any way even 3 owls can do the trick and keep ~ 1/3 green Pax in use for tasks
I did speed up around 200 flights, vintage weathervane also did the magic and yes 10 owls were put to task

Device
  1. iPad
I did speed up around 200 flights, vintage weathervane also did the magic and yes 10 owls were put to task
Technically that works, but I do believe that very few players can afford such efforts, starting with the replacement of all the aircrafts of their fleet with Owls only.

Technically that works, but I do believe that very few players can afford such efforts, starting with the replacement of all the aircrafts of their fleet with Owls only.
I did not sell a single aircraft, my original fleet had 1 swift, 3 owl, 3 hawk, 3 Raven and 11 stands and 6 reserve hangers so had Space for buying 7 owls

Resources such as coins come easily once you are a regular player, for Fuel, I was in a Fuel ring and good gifting neighbors so that was sorted too, only bottleneck was pax

Device
  1. iPad
Understood; in this case, this is the free space that is essential. Buying the lvl 3 upgrade for the spare hangar costs 300 Gold and 5000 Silver (five thousands !) coins. I have been playing since quite a long time now, and I could gather 76 Gold and 800 Silver so far. These items come very seldomly... Following my current rythm, I think I will be in position to buy the spare hangar in 4 or 5 years... :rolleyes:

Understood; in this case, this is the free space that is essential. Buying the lvl 3 upgrade for the spare hangar costs 300 Gold and 5000 Silver (five thousands !) coins. I have been playing since quite a long time now, and I could gather 76 Gold and 800 Silver so far. These items come very seldomly... Following my current rythm, I think I will be in position to buy the spare hangar in 4 or 5 years... :rolleyes:
Actually its still level 2 only, also the tokens (gold and silver) can be gathered in a month of proper planning is there and silver at least can be gained in a year with 0 planning, I have around 200 gold, 4000 silver in just 11 months of play

Unpopular opinion here: I actually quite like this event. Maybe because it's my first time playing it.
Hi Paula

I’m glad you enjoyed this event, but this is probably because you managed to complete all 8 tasks within minimum time on a daily basis. It would seem that this is not the case for many others including myself, I was in my third day to remove the “Receive the film camera” 1060 task even after removing roads & other nuggets of wisdom.
As some people have pointed out, this event has not been thought through & planned accordingly.

Good luck to all in completing it.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I was in my third day to remove the “Receive the film camera” 1060 task even after removing roads & other nuggets of wisdom.
As some people have pointed out, this event has not been thought through & planned accordingly.
Really? I didn't get any more tasks to get the items from that collection except one time, when I forgot to remove the roads to the Burial Vaults after rebuilding them to collect Possessed Passengers. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Next event will probably be very soon. I assume it will be Dragon Rising, as Chinese New Year was yesterday.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
if you captain red launches you might be able to get 3 gold per launch “ from water wold collection “

if you captain red launches you might be able to get 3 gold per launch “ from water wold collection “
don't need captaincy to get items for the water world collection. sure, 1st place gives those items always, whereas you must rely on chance with other places (2nd to 5th I think). sometimes it's easier just to jump on other people's launches, put lower fuel and get many 4th-5th places

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
don't need captaincy to get items for the water world collection. sure, 1st place gives those items always, whereas you must rely on chance with other places (2nd to 5th I think). sometimes it's easier just to jump on other people's launches, put lower fuel and get many 4th-5th places
... assuming you have plenty of red prep. I often find that is a more limiting factor than the rocket fuel.

Top Bottom